• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Q3 Bonus Reduction

Congrats everyone on the bonus reduction 3 weeks after the quarter ended. You morons had a year of cgrp data to predict this would happen to the market. This is 100% your fault Rockville.

Thanks supernus.... I myself among others have lost a little trust in you now. I’m sure TR feels bad since he had to deliver it but this is really messing with peoples money. This is not what a company like supernus does to their people and yet they did it. This is unfair to us salespeople to lose out on thousands of dollars. You got positive results for Q3 and saw growth and yet take our money away a few weeks before we get it.
First decreased meal budgets, gold cards taken away and now this. Will you make it good? We will see it. Will it happen again? Probably.
What a great start to a weekend.

Thanks supernus.... I myself among others have lost a little trust in you now. I’m sure TR feels bad since he had to deliver it but this is really messing with peoples money. This is not what a company like supernus does to their people and yet they did it. This is unfair to us salespeople to lose out on thousands of dollars. You got positive results for Q3 and saw growth and yet take our money away a few weeks before we get it.
First decreased meal budgets, gold cards taken away and now this. Will you make it good? We will see it. Will it happen again? Probably.
What a great start to a weekend.
Not to criticize, but it sounds like you think the girlfriend will change. She’s not going to change, hombre. She’s going to keep lying and cheating you, hoping you’ll stay. Take my advice, go find another job like the rest of us.

Not to criticize, but it sounds like you think the girlfriend will change. She’s not going to change, hombre. She’s going to keep lying and cheating you, hoping you’ll stay. Take my advice, go find another job like the rest of us.

I agree with you. The line has been crossed. Once trust is lost, you can never regain it

I don’t want to see another box of marketing material on my doorstep until we get to adhd. Save that money so you can pay your reps what we have EARNED in bonus.
They can try to justify it to themselves by quoting the “disclaimer” at the bottom of our bonus plan, but we all know this is stealing. We earned this money, it’s ours. Citing the caveat at the bottom is a coward’s way out.

No no.... I didn’t mean that at all. I’m pissed for all of us and if I sounded confusing to because my blood is boiling and trying to get everything out to vent like everyone else on here. I know it’s not going to change.... maybe some company will come in an buy us and then peace out to us all. I’m sorry to everyone including myself who lost a bunch of money this quarter. The retention will slowly decline and people will find other jobs.

I kind of love the fact that everyone suddenly posting on here had their heads in the sand the entire time. If you all didn’t see the writing on the wall three months ago, take the blinders off. I don’t see how all of you all posting on here are that blind!

Ugh you Whiney ungrateful bitches. 1. I bet none of you posting are doing well to begin with so stop blaming us for your lack of effort and work harder. 2. This happens all the time with other companies. Be positive and work hard and you will be part of something special. 3. If the entire sales force was exceeding goals we would not be in this predicament so look in the mirror before you start blaming leadership.

Ugh you Whiney ungrateful bitches. 1. I bet none of you posting are doing well to begin with so stop blaming us for your lack of effort and work harder. 2. This happens all the time with other companies. Be positive and work hard and you will be part of something special. 3. If the entire sales force was exceeding goals we would not be in this predicament so look in the mirror before you start blaming leadership.

Nothing you say can be taken at face value. You are a liar so STFU.

I heard 96% goal attainment on the VM this morning. I think every pharma company in the nation would die for that performance. The sales is holding up our end of the bargain. The company STOLE from us this morning.

No one is looking in the mirror anymore, nice try DAD. We all know this is corporate’s fckup. Laughable post. Jackass. Bye bye Supernus. I’ll be spending q4 looking for a new job. Signed~former koolaid drinker and multiple award winner who just lost THOUSANDS by exceeding goals so take your blame someone else attitude and shove it where it belongs

I’m no rocket scientist, but this won’t really hurt the people who weren’t doing well. They’re probably not as pissed. Just throwing that out there. You know, logic and all. Also, I never hear about other companies stealing bonuses from employees and being legit at the same time. Also, logic.

But we did exceed our goals...

We are incentivized to grow share in our given markets as defined by the company. We are not incentivized by attainment. The reason this stings so bad is because the sales force is being penalized for overachieving in our performance metrics. It’s not our fault if we are told to grow share and that share growth doesn’t align with company objectives. That fault lies in the design of the incentive program. It’d be one thing if the decision to payout bonus as it came out was going to bankrupt the company. I think we’d all be on board with an adjustment if that were the case. But the money is exists and is still coming in...

You are out of touch with reality. You are the exact problem with this company.

But we did exceed our goals...

We are incentivized to grow share in our given markets as defined by the company. We are not incentivized by attainment. The reason this stings so bad is because the sales force is being penalized for overachieving in our performance metrics. It’s not our fault if we are told to grow share and that share growth doesn’t align with company objectives. That fault lies in the design of the incentive program. It’d be one thing if the decision to payout bonus as it came out was going to bankrupt the company. I think we’d all be on board with an adjustment if that were the case. But the money is exists and is still coming in...

the fault is located in forecasting. Over promised the shareholders. Ugh possibly some major players trends In recent market share growth?? And completely ignoring this.