Q3 Bonus Reduction

Unpopular opinion, I know. They probably deserved a raise. They have the crappiest jobs here. They can’t DO anything, have to roll out mandates from corporate that they know is crap, many have been out of the field too long to have anything to offer reps and they know it, they’re stuck away from home all the time and sitting in vehicles all day trying to act relevant, and now they’re about to try to manage the most unmotivated work force in their career. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start leaving too

I actually agree. They probably do have the crappiest jobs here. Especially right now.

However! They are extremely well compensated for it! My boss makes $175k base. BASE! And they do NOTHING that actually helps.

Received a call from my ZD today which was thoughtful. A true apology would be to remove the clause in the bonus plan that will guarantee Supernus will never steal from us again.

Received a call from my ZD today which was thoughtful. A true apology would be to remove the clause in the bonus plan that will guarantee Supernus will never steal from us again.
Oh yeah?? Which zone? Curious if they all did that. My zd made it sound like it was something he thought of and wanted to do. Curious if this was rolled out company wide

Words of wisdom on tomorrow's cc. If you try to justify this decision or just apologize and say "you made a mistake" you will just infuriate the reps even more and throw fuel on the fire. Tell us how you can ensure this will never happen again or tell us how you are going to make it right. But don't for a second try to tell us how sorry you are and stop there.

Words of wisdom on tomorrow's cc. If you try to justify this decision or just apologize and say "you made a mistake" you will just infuriate the reps even more and throw fuel on the fire. Tell us how you can ensure this will never happen again or tell us how you are going to make it right. But don't for a second try to tell us how sorry you are and stop there.

This will happen again. This happens when people get greedy.

He will probably send the sales team a few POA slides that show us that more calls equals greater market share growth and the relative value of using a visual aid.

Nothing new to see here folks. Move along. 20 minutes of restating what’s already been said. And pointing out that leadership is not good at forecasting or making decisions.

Business as usual kids. Also, business is good but if we paid you business would not be good. But trust us. Big money in the future. Carry on.