Provention Bio

Place is joke. Why anyone in sales and sales leadership continues the charade of “disease state education” is mystery

what are they supposed to sell… there’s no approved drug. Disease state education and promoting the importance of testing is what they need to be doing before launch. Patients identified through testing will be the same patients receiving tep once it’s approved. Right?

what are they supposed to sell… there’s no approved drug. Disease state education and promoting the importance of testing is what they need to be doing before launch. Patients identified through testing will be the same patients receiving tep once it’s approved. Right?
I worked under JH at another company. Do all the CP bullshut you want, he’s a money maker. I will work for him again in a NY second…made more money under JH then anytime in my career. My money says he’s a repeat performer and anyone on this team will be handsomely rewarded. Wish there was an opening where I live. Sign Me Up!

The therapy is a 20 year old molecule that hasn’t met an efficacy endpoint in any sponsored trial. The only positive I could find was a non industry supported trial with a small number of patients. That coupled with what appears to be high attrition in under a year is reason to ask questions. Have a look at JH’s resume…the guy never stays in one place very long so this stop may be no different.

The therapy is a 20 year old molecule that hasn’t met an efficacy endpoint in any sponsored trial. The only positive I could find was a non industry supported trial with a small number of patients. That coupled with what appears to be high attrition in under a year is reason to ask questions. Have a look at JH’s resume…the guy never stays in one place very long so this stop may be no different.
If He Does, and so will you, swimming in coin!

Hi. Heard through the grapevine that there will be a few sales positions open coming up. Can anyone give me some insight into the company? Pay ranges? Car? Benefits?

thank you.

So let’s review the timeline
Hire and train 3 months
FDA delay 4 months
Launch 3 months
ReLaunch 3 months
Downsize 3 Months
Get 4 month severance after being laid off

oh yeah only pay bonus in the 4 territories with reimbursement

Taking a big risk here. Company may be paying reps fairly well but will expect patients to pay for autoantibody testing out of pocket which very few patients are willing to do. If patients won’t pay or agree to test for antibodies then they sure as hell won’t be willing to sit for 12-14 daily infusions. There will certainly be some exceptions to this, but go ask any endocrinologist and they’ll tell you the same.

Taking a big risk here. Company may be paying reps fairly well but will expect patients to pay for autoantibody testing out of pocket which very few patients are willing to do. If patients won’t pay or agree to test for antibodies then they sure as hell won’t be willing to sit for 12-14 daily infusions. There will certainly be some exceptions to this, but go ask any endocrinologist and they’ll tell you the same.
If My Child had Diabetes Myllitis…I would scrub floors to pay for testing. I’m not applying to work here but can tell you I worked under JH and This person turned around a failing company in another disease state and I made more money working under his management than ever before. No Risk, No Reward. To the other posters with negative comments…Look Him Up. Jason Hoitt. Best Wishes, I am a shareholder.

It is a big risk, only $113M in cash and marketable securities at end of Q1, not much of a stash to build the commercial organization and promote the drug. There is an "ATM" agreement for up to $150M, but dilution likely to be substantial. On the plus side this is an interesting drug, in a high unmet need market that has been largely ignored, but it would have been infinitely better to start with recently diagnosed and go backwards into "at risk" vs. trying to start in the "at risk" population.

If My Child had Diabetes Myllitis…I would scrub floors to pay for testing. I’m not applying to work here but can tell you I worked under JH and This person turned around a failing company in another disease state and I made more money working under his management than ever before. No Risk, No Reward. To the other posters with negative comments…Look Him Up. Jason Hoitt. Best Wishes, I am a shareholder.

Myllitis? You sound like a dumb ass so would be perfect for this company.