BAUDAX BIO

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...

What the f--k happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Bluto, we might get in trouble.' (shouting) Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
I am going to make a pot for you! Love, Fawn

M.S.- best RBD at Baudax? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha That is like giving Hannibal Lecter Man of the Year award!

Her competition was stiff. You have a total incompetent moron who blows off a lunch with a Thought Leader, which is surprising he would skip a lunch, A total ass kisser in the West who is worthless, and one of G.G.'s minions in the NE who has done nothing!

This place should do the pharmaceutical industry a favor and just disappear

M.S.- best RBD at Baudax? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha That is like giving Hannibal Lecter Man of the Year award!

Her competition was stiff. You have a total incompetent moron who blows off a lunch with a Thought Leader, which is surprising he would skip a lunch, A total ass kisser in the West who is worthless, and one of G.G.'s minions in the NE who has done nothing!

Tell us... What have YOU done for this place? Why are you still here if you hate all of leadership this much?

MS can’t hold the same thought for more than 5 seconds. It just shows how bad things are when MS is considered the best.

MS can’t hold the same thought for more than 5 seconds. It just shows how bad things are when MS is considered the best.

This organization (dare I call it that)
Is made up of the SHITTIEST RBD's in the history of Pharma.
They're a bunch of MENDACIOUS skells who would sell out their mothers for a vial.
We would report their lies, harassment (sexual included) and blatant shit talking to HR, but let's gets real, There is NO actual HR at Baudax, just a pawn of Greg and Gerri's.

And to the RBD that always responds on here, why don't I just leave if I am not happy?
TRUST ME, there is SO MANY of us trying, unfortunately having Baudax on our resume has become on stain on us.

This organization (dare I call it that)
Is made up of the SHITTIEST RBD's in the history of Pharma.
They're a bunch of MENDACIOUS skells who would sell out their mothers for a vial.
We would report their lies, harassment (sexual included) and blatant shit talking to HR, but let's gets real, There is NO actual HR at Baudax, just a pawn of Greg and Gerri's.

And to the RBD that always responds on here, why don't I just leave if I am not happy?
TRUST ME, there is SO MANY of us trying, unfortunately having Baudax on our resume has become on stain on us.

SO MUCH TRUTH!

You should try being on a call that she leads, it’s horrible. She is all over the place. A couple of us have noticed It’s been worse the last month or so, if that’s even possible.

How do folks feel about the reverse split approval? Is it legit?

After one day of trading after the reverse split, it looks like we may need to do another one in 6 months. The only thing it did for the company was keep the stock listed and continue to pay the salaries of so many worthless people in the leadership team.

They must be so desperate to have done the rs so soon. Like why couldn't they wait until June? Stupidity or just sheer carelessness?

Let’s just sit back and think about this for a minute. We did a reverse stock split of 40/1. The stock was around .18 when it took place. The stock plummeted from the $7 range to $5 range within 1 day. At the current time the stock is trading at just over $4. If you go back to a week ago before the split, and use the current value, that would mean we’re in the .10 range today. If your resume isn’t updated, you better start working on it ASAP. The company cannot continue the downward spiral it’s been on for the last 2 years much longer without something major happening.

Let’s just sit back and think about this for a minute. We did a reverse stock split of 40/1. The stock was around .18 when it took place. The stock plummeted from the $7 range to $5 range within 1 day. At the current time the stock is trading at just over $4. If you go back to a week ago before the split, and use the current value, that would mean we’re in the .10 range today. If your resume isn’t updated, you better start working on it ASAP. The company cannot continue the downward spiral it’s been on for the last 2 years much longer without something major happening.

Is there anything major happening? What can we expect? Several new hires past couple months, increasing expenses but did it increase sales? When are we releasing earnings?