• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Phathom

I initially accepted an offer back in May for a July start. Then was contacted by HR to revise the start date to Sept 12. Haven’t heard anything since from HR or the hiring manager. I’ve turned down other offers because this had the best salary and package, but in hindsight I’m starting to regret my decision because of lack of communication and what I’m reading on here. Before I do anything hasty, I’m going to reach out to my HR rep and hiring manager and see if things are still on track. For those of you in a similar position, I urge you to do the same so that management knows that this deafening silence leads to speculation that there are problems with the company’s plan to launch.

I gave up and did not want too. I took another offer. The culture they explained has not been demonstrated through this process. If they gave you a verbal offer and now will not call you back that is not good news. But whether news is good or bad, it’s better to be open.

very, very disappointed with the communication from HR and it speaks volumes to the true culture

you can have a PR firm run your LinkedIn feed making it look like you care, but actions speak

I am looking elsewhere despite my verbal offer

The last communication I had with hiring manager was prior to July 4th weekend. I've had a verbal offer in place for 2 months but HR has been radio silent. I continued to interview in the meantime and just got an offer with another company to start in 2 weeks making 10k more than the base offered here. I tried to hold out but between management not being able to make decisions and 7 more weeks without a paycheck (assuming they are sticking to the 9/12 start) it was a no brainer to me. Good luck to you all who are hanging in!

Can’t phathom why folks would want to promote a medication for h pylori and gerd in 2022. Might as well add an antibiotic and calcium channel blocker to your bag while you’re at it

Can’t phathom why folks would want to promote a medication for h pylori and gerd in 2022. Might as well add an antibiotic and calcium channel blocker to your bag while you’re at it
Because maybe the base is better than what you are making?? You should phind a job that you are happy with!! We pheel that you have great skills but would be better off in the primary care phield. Best of luck with your phuture endeavors! BYE.

Because maybe the base is better than what you are making?? You should phind a job that you are happy with!! We pheel that you have great skills but would be better off in the primary care phield. Best of luck with your phuture endeavors! BYE.

This is by phar the phunniest thing I’ve read on Caphe Farma!!!

Has anyone heard anything?
Starting next week territory positions will resume with interviews. Most RSMs are either in place or pending offers. August will be a hectic month with non stop interviews. Some RSMs already have most of their teams in place either with an original accepted offer or candidates paused midway through the interview process but have been notified that they are the “chosen” one. Some candidates have backed out so interviews for replacements will take place. Sept 12 is the target start date for territory reps. Good luck to all who have hung in there, the final stretch is coming up.

Starting next week territory positions will resume with interviews. Most RSMs are either in place or pending offers. August will be a hectic month with non stop interviews. Some RSMs already have most of their teams in place either with an original accepted offer or candidates paused midway through the interview process but have been notified that they are the “chosen” one. Some candidates have backed out so interviews for replacements will take place. Sept 12 is the target start date for territory reps. Good luck to all who have hung in there, the final stretch is coming up.

Source? Where are you getting your info? Still sounds fishy. I mean phishy.

Well, I tried to 'hang in there' but with zero communication my excitement and commitment started to waiver. I accepted another job on Friday. Do I even call them to let them know? Do they even care?

It’s a company launching a GERD/H.Pylori drug. Do you really think that leadership is sharp or aware enough to keep prospective employees informed? If the leadership team was any good they would be in oncology, rare disease or something much more clinically relevant, interesting and obviously higher paying.

It’s a company launching a GERD/H.Pylori drug. Do you really think that leadership is sharp or aware enough to keep prospective employees informed? If the leadership team was any good they would be in oncology, rare disease or something much more clinically relevant, interesting and obviously higher paying.

hey stalker