• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Phathom

Only 3 job postings right now on the Phathom/LinkedIn website. 1 for a Legal counsel, and 2 other postings for regional managers for multiple sites from all across the country. No rep postings. I think the rep postings will return once they have the regional manager positions hired. Very confusing how they've gone through this - a mess actually. Doesn't speak well about the company overall.

The entire process should signal caution. The long periods of no communications. The lack of follow up. The abrupt schedule changes without explanation.

I get it's a single product company but from a VP of sales to a HR staffing perspective, this thing has been handled poorly.

Beware.

The entire process should signal caution. The long periods of no communications. The lack of follow up. The abrupt schedule changes without explanation.

I get it's a single product company but from a VP of sales to a HR staffing perspective, this thing has been handled poorly.

Beware.

Yeah, the whole is a screaming tell to look elsewhere. If they can't handle something this simple, how will they handle pay, commissions, rankings, goals, etc. Longshot company for sure.

Clearly hiring old GI experience, whether talented or not instead of going out and hiring talent first. This was telegraphed when Terrie didn't hire Ron. He made her and they looked elsewhere.

Accepted another position with a GI company this afternoon. Way to many red flags over the past months. Letting them know tomorrow so another opening will be posted. Wish everyone luck.

Accepted another position with a GI company this afternoon. Way to many red flags over the past months. Letting them know tomorrow so another opening will be posted. Wish everyone luck.

To each their own. I'm fine with the delayed start. Will let me grab my cash bonus at the current shop and then start with Phathiom. HR was quiet due to the launch delay. I've enjoyed my interactions with nearly everyone this far. Also really like that every employee gets equity.

I will update here in a few months and let you know if it was the right decision or not.

To each their own. I'm fine with the delayed start. Will let me grab my cash bonus at the current shop and then start with Phathiom. HR was quiet due to the launch delay. I've enjoyed my interactions with nearly everyone this far. Also really like that every employee gets equity.

I will update here in a few months and let you know if it was the right decision or not.
When is your estimated start date?