• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Phathom

I don't think that's true. I received a verbal offer and the territories have been realigned... Yes, they have been slow with the offers and interviews have now come to a stalemate but... this is a start up. you need to just go with it. If you have a job just keep doing what you are doing and hang in there. The drug is already approved!!

I don't think that's true. I received a verbal offer and the territories have been realigned... Yes, they have been slow with the offers and interviews have now come to a stalemate but... this is a start up. you need to just go with it. If you have a job just keep doing what you are doing and hang in there. The drug is already approved!!

Thank you for this update. Did your interview process look like this? RSM, RSM peer, ABD, VP Sales. And was your verbal offer extended after the last interview? I finished the RSM peer interview weeks ago and haven’t heard anything official since, and I know the hiring manager is very interested in bringing me on board. I’m in the northeast area.

as opposed to selling a tummyache / heartburn med? lol cmon. go grab a tums and a glass of milk

You're a fool! You clearly know nothing about GI, or the business opportunity it represents. GERD happens to be one of the largest ever income grossing disease states in pharmaceuticals! PPI's alone have been in the top 5 in gross sales year after year. Yeah, Nexium made everybody poor?? Idiot

You're a fool! You clearly know nothing about GI, or the business opportunity it represents. GERD happens to be one of the largest ever income grossing disease states in pharmaceuticals! PPI's alone have been in the top 5 in gross sales year after year. Yeah, Nexium made everybody poor?? Idiot

Is there a PPI with any patent life left? My point exactly. Talk about a mind numbing uphill battle. You really want to fight the OTC argument with payors?

Is there a PPI with any patent life left? My point exactly. Talk about a mind numbing uphill battle. You really want to fight the OTC argument with payors?

Then get off the board numbskull - LOL - sheesh! If you're so great then go sell a UC/Crohn's Biologic and make the big bucks, and overnight all the time! If you can't differentiate PCAB as an advantage at the parietal cell level then go home! Of course it will be difficult selling with no real coverage!! But hey, as long as they pay me what they're offering, it's better than selling bowel prep and Trulance! Wise up Buddy!

Coverage will be a bear. Will have to step through every generic out there to get it paid for at highest tier. Either high copay assistance or steep back-end rebates to buy its way on formulary.

Then get off the board numbskull - LOL - sheesh! If you're so great then go sell a UC/Crohn's Biologic and make the big bucks, and overnight all the time! If you can't differentiate PCAB as an advantage at the parietal cell level then go home! Of course it will be difficult selling with no real coverage!! But hey, as long as they pay me what they're offering, it's better than selling bowel prep and Trulance! Wise up Buddy!

True story. Salix is about to cut an entire sales tower. Trulance sucks and selling a branded bowel prep is drudgery. This is a good exit.