• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Phathom

I love it here. I love my job. Im sorry everyone is so upset here. Not being a jerk but…. Do you think you deserve a bonus check if you didn't get 10 scripts in an entire quarter? 8 calls a day, 40 a week, 160 a month. Thats 480 calls in a quarter and less than 10 scripts. I totally understand being upset about not getting a bonus. Working for a quarter and not getting a bonus stinks. Agreed. What could you have done differently to get 10 scripts? The company pays a salary, benefits, car, etc. Are 10 scripts a-lot to ask for? Again, not being insensitive. Let’s figure out a way for you to get 100 scripts so this is not an issue moving forward. Boycotting work and doing nothing does not help you, your family, or this company. It’s a loser mindset and we can do better. I wish you all the best of luck in the weeks and months to come. Stay strong and hustle.

I love it here. I love my job. Im sorry everyone is so upset here. Not being a jerk but…. Do you think you deserve a bonus check if you didn't get 10 scripts in an entire quarter? 8 calls a day, 40 a week, 160 a month. Thats 480 calls in a quarter and less than 10 scripts. I totally understand being upset about not getting a bonus. Working for a quarter and not getting a bonus stinks. Agreed. What could you have done differently to get 10 scripts? The company pays a salary, benefits, car, etc. Are 10 scripts a-lot to ask for? Again, not being insensitive. Let’s figure out a way for you to get 100 scripts so this is not an issue moving forward. Boycotting work and doing nothing does not help you, your family, or this company. It’s a loser mindset and we can do better. I wish you all the best of luck in the weeks and months to come. Stay strong and hustle.
Refreshing to see a nice post.

To be clear, Im a rep. Im not in leadership. Clown? Who is the clown? The person who is successful and making money or the rep that cries on CafePharma that couldn’t find 10 scripts in an entire quarter? Find another job if you are so unhappy. This is kind of sad and your proposed boycott is beyond weak. Either way, Im done w this very sad discussion. Look in the mirror. Do you see an adult? Act like one and maybe you will be successful. Maybe it’s the problem I suspect. Job fit.

Now wait a minute. Your mindset would be different if you weren’t sitting where you are. My guess is you’re in a large metropolitan city, high volume GI’s, associated with a prominent hospital system & on the list for Greece. You can’t be “above others” when this isn’t apples to apples. If I am correct, then you are not in our shoes. I now have over 130 FILLED TRX for Q2. Filled. I’m working my tail off. But somehow for Q1 I fell short. My point is it takes a little time to get this moving. It’s a start up. My success now is bc I took time to build a proper foundation. It will pay off, and already has. But we are paid on pull through & have no data. Thats an issue. What would I have done differently? Well for one if I had the data I could actually pull Rx’s through. But we are blind. I can guarantee I had about 30-40 RX’s for Q1. I can’t pull through what I can’t see. So that’s not on us as reps. Say you hire a contractor to build a new house & decide part way through you’re not going to pay him for pouring the concrete foundation. ?? The builder is incredibly unhappy, but continues their efforts. Your new home turns out even better than expected. It’s at that point you realize you short changed your contractor & acted hastily and irrationally. What is the right thing to do? Do you want your contractor to continue working for you? You realize the work is excellent. How can you make a positive change? All good things begin with a foundation. It’s applicable here too. Not to mention the fact that it takes 6 weeks to see filled RX’s from Blink. That is out of the reps control. Everyone should have been paid for their Q1 foundation. Everyone. Smaller territories had the same goal as your high potential territory. Pay the reps for the foundation.

To be clear, Im a rep. Im not in leadership. Clown? Who is the clown? The person who is successful and making money or the rep that cries on CafePharma that couldn’t find 10 scripts in an entire quarter? Find another job if you are so unhappy. This is kind of sad and your proposed boycott is beyond weak. Either way, Im done w this very sad discussion. Look in the mirror. Do you see an adult? Act like one and maybe you will be successful. Maybe it’s the problem I suspect. Job fit.

wait why are you on Cafe Pharma if you’re such a happy rep? Why aren’t you rolling in your uncapped bonus ? Yeah you’re not a rep

Now wait a minute. Your mindset would be different if you weren’t sitting where you are. My guess is you’re in a large metropolitan city, high volume GI’s, associated with a prominent hospital system & on the list for Greece. You can’t be “above others” when this isn’t apples to apples. If I am correct, then you are not in our shoes. I now have over 130 FILLED TRX for Q2. Filled. I’m working my tail off. But somehow for Q1 I fell short. My point is it takes a little time to get this moving. It’s a start up. My success now is bc I took time to build a proper foundation. It will pay off, and already has. But we are paid on pull through & have no data. Thats an issue. What would I have done differently? Well for one if I had the data I could actually pull Rx’s through. But we are blind. I can guarantee I had about 30-40 RX’s for Q1. I can’t pull through what I can’t see. So that’s not on us as reps. Say you hire a contractor to build a new house & decide part way through you’re not going to pay him for pouring the concrete foundation. ?? The builder is incredibly unhappy, but continues their efforts. Your new home turns out even better than expected. It’s at that point you realize you short changed your contractor & acted hastily and irrationally. What is the right thing to do? Do you want your contractor to continue working for you? You realize the work is excellent. How can you make a positive change? All good things begin with a foundation. It’s applicable here too. Not to mention the fact that it takes 6 weeks to see filled RX’s from Blink. That is out of the reps control. Everyone should have been paid for their Q1 foundation. Everyone. Smaller territories had the same goal as your high potential territory. Pay the reps for the foundation.

All that and coverage, which is all that really matters. I wonder how those markets would feel if they changed the plan to be based on growth vs. per Rx, or paid less for medicaid (undoubtedly the reason for the success).

Take the summer off because layoffs are coming anyway.