• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Phathom

Believe me there are plenty of people on here… and there will be more… and more. And yes I’ve gotten help, due to this ill advised culture you’ve built- but thank you. I have 4 children and a wife to support. So I got help no thanks to this place.

• cafead   May 19, 2024 at 12:26: PM
Due to the high level of activity on this thread, we decided to make Phathom a separate board:

Phathom Pharmaceuticals

We're moving this thread to the new board, but we encourage you to branch out discussions into multiple threads on the new board, as this will help improve user experience.

You want to know what really stands out like a sore thumb? This douche canoe that keeps posting and responding to their own post every 1-2 minutes. The time stamps don’t lie! There is NO WAY there are that many people on here to respond 21 times in the span of 30 minutes after 11:00 at night. Every minute on the minute. Not to mention all the 7 am posts that follow the same pattern. Consider yourself exposed. What a sad and depressing life you must have. Please get some help.

Sir, let me school you on the numbers …

Phathom Replies: 1,169
May 19, 2024 at 1:32 PM
view last post

That’s one thousand one hundred and sixty nine replies. I’m not sure why you find it so unbelievable that when you take away 1/3 of the sale reps $10,000 bonus - that we aren’t going to be on here? Chump change to you, but to us it’s not. And it’s the principle of what it displays, which is you don’t mind not paying reps for their work. It is a far cry from the $40k bonus we were sold in our interviews

Sir, let me school you on the numbers …

Phathom Replies: 1,169
May 19, 2024 at 1:32 PM
view last post

That’s one thousand one hundred and sixty nine replies. I’m not sure why you find it so unbelievable that when you take away 1/3 of the sale reps $10,000 bonus - that we aren’t going to be on here? Chump change to you, but to us it’s not. And it’s the principle of what it displays, which is you don’t mind not paying reps for their work. It is a far cry from the $40k bonus we were sold in our interviews
May 13, 2024 at 11:18 PM

anonymousGuest
Over half the people on my team didn’t get their $10,000K bonus & they’re working just as hard as the rest of us. It’s disgusting because DAYS later - everyone was well over 10! I think people are being used & abused. Treated like total crap

May 13, 2024 at 11:19 PM

anonymousGuest
Same on my team. And the managers don’t fight for their reps who missed bonus because they received a bonus

May 13, 2024 at 11:21 PM

anonymousGuest
Hey Shawn - what was your bonus? would you work your ass off for zero bonus? What happened to the culture at Phathom

May 13, 2024 at 11:23 PM

anonymousGuest
I am so tired of this company treating its sales force like crap. This drug has minimal coverage and frankly I think 47,000 RX’s in 12 weeks isn’t too bad. Everyone should be paid bonus for their part
May 13, 2024 at 11:24 PM

anonymousGuest
This sales force has been royally screwed over.
May 13, 2024 at 11:27 PM

anonymousGuest
Where is the motivation when half the sales force didn’t get a bonus at all? Wtf is that doing? You wanna start back at square one when the rep leaves?? You have good people who were invested in Phathom and you’ve made non believers of all of us.
May 13, 2024 at 11:35 PM

anonymousGuest
I was recruited here from a job I spent 20 yrs at & I feel half sick. I’m at the top, but that’s not saying much with less than 150 rxs since Nov. The issues are :
- Upper Management
- taking bonus away mid quarter with no notice. Sales force loses trust
- not having a guaranteed bonus for first 2 quarters with uncapped kickers
- BLINK rx
- launched w limited coverage
- low bonus per new Rx/writers
- Veeva & sales ops is a nightmare
- Phathom isn’t practicing what they preached. Treat your sales force well - and it’s tough to fail
May 13, 2024 at 11:43 PM

anonymousGuest
Well said
May 13, 2024 at 11:43 PM

anonymousGuest
Add targeting to the list
May 13, 2024 at 11:47 PM

anonymousGuest
Reps need to have input on targeting vs some ridiculous top 50 plus a regular call cycle. Physicians who adopt a product early in its life cycle and initially use it with only a subset of their patients are much more likely to prescribe it for more types of patients over time.

What does this mean for commercial teams? It’s simple: double down on your loyalists!! Identify the physicians who regularly prescribe your products, and focus on them with laser-like intensity. Often, the top 30% to 40% of physicians that a sales force calls on drive 80% to 95% of sales.

All we had to do was treat the sales force right.

Instead, 99% of us hate the company. We have poor leadership. We should have put senior sales leaders in who were culture builders, not big Pharma robots.