Phathom

Hey all, GI doctor of 25 years here. First off I am so sorry you all are experiencing this. My daughter is a pharma sales rep for another company, and I have a Phathom rep who is nothing short of excellent. This all hits a nerve. I offered to write your company a letter, as my rep did not receive his bonus either. He kindly thanked me and said no, so I am posting here in hopes your company will review. I wrote 11 RX’s in Jan, 7 in Feb and 13 in March. Only 6 were filled. So in my opinion, my rep did his job. It’s the system that’s flawed & takes time. But it’s no fault of the rep. I support all of you in voicing your opinions to your managers and upper management. If this were my daughter, I’d encourage her to do the same. You have an excellent product. Patients are responding positively. And in case any of you need to hear this, we appreciate you. Hang in there.

Hey all, GI doctor of 25 years here. First off I am so sorry you all are experiencing this. My daughter is a pharma sales rep for another company, and I have a Phathom rep who is nothing short of excellent. This all hits a nerve. I offered to write your company a letter, as my rep did not receive his bonus either. He kindly thanked me and said no, so I am posting here in hopes your company will review. I wrote 11 RX’s in Jan, 7 in Feb and 13 in March. Only 6 were filled. So in my opinion, my rep did his job. It’s the system that’s flawed & takes time. But it’s no fault of the rep. I support all of you in voicing your opinions to your managers and upper management. If this were my daughter, I’d encourage her to do the same. You have an excellent product. Patients are responding positively. And in case any of you need to hear this, we appreciate you. Hang in there.

THANK YOU! This is so kind of you.

Thank you for the nice message and that fill rate is the exact problem. Holding bonuses from reps when only 19% of these scripts were filled is beyond ridiculous.

Thank you for the nice message and that fill rate is the exact problem. Holding bonuses from reps when only 19% of these scripts were filled is beyond ridiculous.

That was a lovely piece of fiction. HCPs are just crawling all over CP to defend reps - Yeah Right! I’d be more than surprised if they even knew this whine forum existed.

That was a lovely piece of fiction. HCPs are just crawling all over CP to defend reps - Yeah Right! I’d be more than surprised if they even knew this whine forum existed.

+1. It's hard enough to see an HCP let alone them tracking down some obscure website to post on out behalf.....but the fictional message is about as factual as it gets.

Summer walk out here I come.