Phathom

I received an offer 2 weeks ago. 140 base. 10k sign on, Start date July 11. They just received FDA approval for EE last week. They are making a decision to realign territories.

Realign territories? Why are they realigning? Have they ever had a sales force? I thought their first ever product just got approved on May 3rd for H. Pylori?

Phathom Pharmaceuticals, launched in 2019 by Frazier Healthcare Partners and Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Total crickets this week. I have been interviewing for three weeks and last week they froze most communications with potential new hires. It has to do with the new EE indication coming down so they can reevaluate how many new hires and if the territories are aligned appropriately!

Makes total sense!! Job sounds amazing….can’t wait to get things moving along! Suprised to hear there were some hires already. Was told the company was regrouping too due to the early EE indication

Total crickets this week. I have been interviewing for three weeks and last week they froze most communications with potential new hires. It has to do with the new EE indication coming down so they can reevaluate how many new hires and if the territories are aligned appropriately!
Got and accepted an offer two weeks ago with start date on July 11. Today got a call from HR that the start date is being moved to September 12.

Got and accepted an offer two weeks ago with start date on July 11. Today got a call from HR that the start date is being moved to September 12.

Yeah, yesterday I saw a brand new posting for a Regional Manager Job with Regional locations listed all across the country. Sounds like they still have a lot of hiring to do on both ends, and must be contemplating putting off the start dates until closer to the January Vonoprazan release date - I mean selling H. Pylori erad is great, but the business opportunity is really all about Vonoprazan! Are the Regional Managers the actual DM's? Or do these guys manage the DM's?

Yeah, yesterday I saw a brand new posting for a Regional Manager Job with Regional locations listed all across the country. Sounds like they still have a lot of hiring to do on both ends, and must be contemplating putting off the start dates until closer to the January Vonoprazan release date - I mean selling H. Pylori erad is great, but the business opportunity is really all about Vonoprazan!

I hope not! January would be ridiculous since the offer was for July 11th and now changed for September 12th. If they do that, this company cares very little about ppl they recruit.

I didn't mean to infer a January start date, rather a Jan launch of VPZ which likely means a Sep/Oct (late fall) hiring timeframe - who really knows except Senior Leadership?