• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Phathom

Yes - company SUVs. They said they will provide a long term rental until the car is ready to be delivered.

Probably a compact SUV I'm sure. Most are 4 cylinder vehicles - Subaru Forester, Chevy Equinox, etc. Don't expect a Volvo XC90, a third row, or a V6 anything for that matter. Hyundai SanteFe is more likely.

Yeah, yesterday I saw a brand new posting for a Regional Manager Job with Regional locations listed all across the country. Sounds like they still have a lot of hiring to do on both ends, and must be contemplating putting off the start dates until closer to the January Vonoprazan release date - I mean selling H. Pylori erad is great, but the business opportunity is really all about Vonoprazan! Are the Regional Managers the actual DM's? Or do these guys manage the DM's?

Was told they realigned territories and districts, most are smaller now. New launch time frame is end of September.

Not sure where everyone is getting hired that’s on here, if majority are hearing there’s a “pause,” in candidate hiring and now start date is in Sept. ?!?!…..where are ya’ll located? Maybe it’s one specific geography??…..