Peerless - worst distributor

It's almost that time for quota to be released. Let's see what funny math Bowman comes with this year. Everything is so transparent I can't imagine anything being hidden from the reps....
With all the trickery going on with the numbers, let's not forget another rep was fired on Monday in Asheville NC. Whats that two reps in two weeks?
New year is here with the same old deception and lies to be expected.

PB pays producers. Those who produce get the gold. Get it? Try working instead of bitching.

Gold?? Really PB, please stop embarrassing yourself with these bullshit posts. Everyone knows you keep all the money. The top reps in Peerless don't make nearly what they should make for what they sell. Your Chinese math is the reason nobody is happy at peerless, I'm so glad I got the hell out of the peerless hellhole.

I left another distributor after dealing with the same bs. I hit my # but missed 1 bucket and had my bonus reduced to almost nothing 2 straight years. The grass is definitely greener and I'm loving it.

I left another distributor after dealing with the same bs. I hit my # but missed 1 bucket and had my bonus reduced to almost nothing 2 straight years. The grass is definitely greener and I'm loving it.

Complete lie posted by PB or the Team 1 drunk, who was fired. Jeff likes to tell everyone he "left", but facts are facts, you got fired. BTW, the accounts in CLT have grown tired of you already.

I think having an Arthrex distributorship probably used to be a profitable gig. But now I think it is probably a terrible job to have. You are basically a neutered figure head that is told every move to make. Also all these new distributors don't realize they bought in at the peak before a downhill slide.

I think having an Arthrex distributorship probably used to be a profitable gig. But now I think it is probably a terrible job to have. You are basically a neutered figure head that is told every move to make. Also all these new distributors don't realize they bought in at the peak before a downhill slide.
It is no job - it is a business and a profession. One where the net profit to a principal is well into seven figures each and every year. No reason to feel sorry for these capitalists.

Lots of tough talk on both sides at this point. PB is trying to not pay what was promised, and he's getting called on the carpet for having a dysfunctional distributorship. Normally he'd threaten to fire anyone who dared to question his math, but he's terrified of how he'll look to others if there's more turnover in CLT. Pride cometh before the fall.

Lots of tough talk on both sides at this point. PB is trying to not pay what was promised, and he's getting called on the carpet for having a dysfunctional distributorship. Normally he'd threaten to fire anyone who dared to question his math, but he's terrified of how he'll look to others if there's more turnover in CLT. Pride cometh before the fall.

Peerless Surgical could be a reality show, unfortunately it's so CRAZY no one would believe it.

Peerless Surgical could be a reality show, unfortunately it's so CRAZY no one would believe it.

So true. You have better odds picking a winning lottery number than calculating your commission...and when your check does come it's kinda like playing the lottery. You never know what you're going to get, your only hope is to have been on PB's good side the previous month.

Time to start afresh. July starts a new year, a new season for growth. Good things will come to those who work hard and have ability. It is up to you. Make it happen. Do it for you and your family. Ignore the children among us who just complain and blame others for their failures.

Time to start afresh. July starts a new year, a new season for growth. Good things will come to those who work hard and have ability. It is up to you. Make it happen. Do it for you and your family. Ignore the children among us who just complain and blame others for their failures.

Growth? Don't you mean another year to shorten our careers by forcing us to agree to 21-24% growth? You'll demand we project at least 21% growth, make us sign off on it, and then lie and say "you set your own quota". CLT is burning to the ground around you and you don't have a single relationship. So your solution is to punish over penetrated territories because they can't cut it. And you can't make any changes because your handcuffed due to turnover. You've failed at being a leader but excelled at being a con.

This is the most HELLISH place on earth. The worst part is no one at Peerless can trust anyone else on our team. PB has created an environment of distrust and lies, I not even allowed to call Arthrex for any reason because he doesn't trust anyone. It's like working for the devil, and he want's you to say "thank you" daily for lying to us.