Peerless - worst distributor

This is obvious. These Peerless reps got a distributor principal which they deserve.
Said nobody.. ever. Philip bowman is the only one responsible for turning almost every rep against himself. Peerless surgical needs help at the top badly.

We are stuck in a leadership vacuum. Boulware is going to look like a genius when he puts an honest leader in place at peerless surgical. We deserve it.

I know this fella you speak of. It was like winning the lottery when he said he was leaving us (S&N) and going to Arthrex. All of our sales instantly increased and we became a team again. Please know that there are good managers out there with other companies that want to help you succeed by lifting you up in other ways then with threats. I suggest you separate yourselves from this cancer and find other gigs. You will thank yourselves. Good luck my once competitive box openers.

Phil is right....push hard, give it your all and have a GREAT JUNE!:)

Philip is wrong...what he meant to say was "push hard, give it your all and have a GREAT JUNE for me"....you can have your best year ever and make less than previous years because there will be no bonus paid, so we make less, Philip makes more and he'll bully and threaten us even though he issued a much hight quota than what Arthrex asked for....thanks again PB