Peerless - worst distributor

PB "I'm bringing in the most technical rep that Team 1 ever had, he's going to turn CLT around. He never missed his number and he's a all round stud. He's going to fill the voids that Hannah can't fix".

Fast forward 7 weeks..." Yeah guys, Jeff just couldn't hack it in CLT and he's headed back to FL. No, no, it had nothing to do with my mangemeng style or overt paranoia"

Three things you can always count on...death, taxes, and PB lies

PB "I'm bringing in the most technical rep that Team 1 ever had, he's going to turn CLT around. He never missed his number and he's a all round stud. He's going to fill the voids that Hannah can't fix".

Fast forward 7 weeks..." Yeah guys, Jeff just couldn't hack it in CLT and he's headed back to FL. No, no, it had nothing to do with my mangemeng style or overt paranoia"

It took 1 paycheck for this guy to see how bad you get fucked at peerloss. PB should run for office, him and Hilary are 1 in the same.

Lies... endless lies...

I remember when he got a letter a couple of years ago exposing all his lies. He flipped out and called every rep at Peerless and accused them of writing it. Everyone got blamed, he even offered a $10K reward for any information on who wrote it. He's a psycho.
Again it goes to show he's completely out of touch with the sales reps. He had to offer money so they'd turn in each other, and he couldn't even bribe one person. The funniest part was him screaming "when I find out who sent this letter, I'll have their head on a spit in front of the office"
Completely out of touch.

Leadership meeting was the biggest waste of time....ever. Nothing was accomplished and PB didn't listen to anything. A rational person would listen to the folks who've made him rich, considering he hasn't been in the field in years and has zero relationships.(excluding the "consultants" aka paid docs). You'd think PB would be interested in learning how these sales numbers grow each year. But he'd prefers to make insane suggestions of more potential changes.

Hey Phil, I wonder how you'll feel when you lose Mallard Creek......AGAIN.

It won't be PB fault oh no, he's already set up the fall guy for this account. When things go well it's because of PB, when things go bad it's everyone else's fault because PB is perfect just ask him. Never mind the fact that CLT is a complete shit show, PB let it happen but blames everyone else for it. 2 reps have left within 2 months because no one makes any money, PB keeps it all.

It won't be PB fault oh no, he's already set up the fall guy for this account. When things go well it's because of PB, when things go bad it's everyone else's fault because PB is perfect just ask him. Never mind the fact that CLT is a complete shit show, PB let it happen but blames everyone else for it. 2 reps have left within 2 months because no one makes any money, PB keeps it all.

And let's not forget the the turd that Waterson left behind in Gastonia/Shelby...over $130K in shoulder the last day of the year and now he's moving downtown. Talk about a walking into a black hole of a territory.

And let's not forget the the turd that Waterson left behind in Gastonia/Shelby...over $130K in shoulder the last day of the year and now he's moving downtown. Talk about a walking into a black hole of a territory.

No worries though, Waterson and the new guy taking over in Gastonia will make more money. I bet they don't even have their new comp plan but PB will have you believe that everyone makes more money at peerloss when you get a "promotion."

No worries though, Waterson and the new guy taking over in Gastonia will make more money. I bet they don't even have their new comp plan but PB will have you believe that everyone makes more money at peerloss when you get a "promotion."