PAH Team Turnover is..

Justin, let me take off my sales rep hat and be a friend for a minute. How many more people need to leave this division before you find something else to do? Your RD team loathes you and the salesforce is departing at an ever increasing rate. You suck and so does the idiot we have to thank for hiring you. sincerely, Us

Justin, let me take off my sales rep hat and be a friend for a minute. How many more people need to leave this division before you find something else to do? Your RD team loathes you and the salesforce is departing at an ever increasing rate. You suck and so does the idiot we have to thank for hiring you. sincerely, Us

And what about the LA IS who just got FIRED!!!! Worthless Garrett - though a nice guy, gets promoted??

How is that bald headed idiot Justin? Just a few years ago, he was a real joke of a rep in Tulsa. This is the truth.

Now, he's a real joke of a manager. Calling all of us kissing our asses, trying to discourage us from getting out of this hell, all the while trying to save his own ass. What a transparent piece of shit.