Osteohealth

I just can't believe that a company I helped grow to almost $50 mil in sales just a few years ago has faceplanted to this in such a short time. MJ and Dennis deserve each other and everything that has happened.

Now they actually think a dentist would consider buying horse bone. Just unbelievable.

Ah, the good old days of St. John, Maui, San Juan and Key West. RIP OHD.

Its the arrogance of leadership to think any good doctor would think about buying horse bone. Good luck. Hope they have fun horsing around with this product.

I am a former rep so I admit this up front. If you are still employed with OH you should be warned. Don't fall for MJ or DG tricks. They are going to fire you in a heartbeat. They will want you to sell the remaining inventory of Bio-Oss and then you will be stuck selling equine bone. Save yourselves and get out. You are working for a company with zero crediability and failed management. Save yourself and save the horses. Can't believe this once great company has flamed out so badly. What a sad end. MJ you did this and you are getting what you deserve.

This is sick and sad, can you say "webcam" YUCK I am disgusted!

I just can't believe that a company I helped grow to almost $50 mil in sales just a few years ago has faceplanted to this in such a short time. MJ and Dennis deserve each other and everything that has happened.

Now they actually think a dentist would consider buying horse bone. Just unbelievable.

Ah, the good old days of St. John, Maui, San Juan and Key West. RIP OHD.

Sprix mucograft AAP focus. And shall be preparing docs for the new line of regenerative materials with pony rides.

Luitpold Animal Health "People commited to horses and the equine industry. Every stride counts."

Think about it. This is only true unless the horse doesn't make that last stride then the horse is destroyed and ground up and put into some persons mouth. The Luitpold way.

Luitpold Animal Health "People commited to horses and the equine industry. Every stride counts."

Think about it. This is only true unless the horse doesn't make that last stride then the horse is destroyed and ground up and put into some persons mouth. The Luitpold way.

Aren't you the smart? Every stride counts? lol go stoke yourself, you probably already do loser!

Aren't you the smart? Every stride counts? lol go stoke yourself, you probably already do loser!

Hey nimrod that is the slogan of Luitpold animal health organization. It's totally hypocritical that a company that is supposed to be dedicated to the health of horses also kills the same animals and sells them as regen products.

Hey nimrod that is the slogan of Luitpold animal health organization. It's totally hypocritical that a company that is supposed to be dedicated to the health of horses also kills the same animals and sells them as regen products.

Nimrod? OK, you probably don't even work here at least work here anymore so why do you care? My guess is you are just a trouble maker that probably likes a good fat juicy steak on a regular basis, so do you defend cows too?

Nimrod? OK, you probably don't even work here at least work here anymore so why do you care? My guess is you are just a trouble maker that probably likes a good fat juicy steak on a regular basis, so do you defend cows too?

Are you seriously going to defend the fact they are going sell horse bone? You don't think there is something wrong with this? Horses are pets. We don't kill, eat, and use the by products of our pets for human needs. There is a difference and the patient and doctors are going to have a huge problem with this fact. On top of it all it is hypocritical they claim to care about the health of horses while killing and selling the remains of horses for their own financial gain.

Are you seriously going to defend the fact they are going sell horse bone? You don't think there is something wrong with this? Horses are pets. We don't kill, eat, and use the by products of our pets for human needs. There is a difference and the patient and doctors are going to have a huge problem with this fact. On top of it all it is hypocritical they claim to care about the health of horses while killing and selling the remains of horses for their own financial gain.

What about human bone? Humans are not pets and we don't eat them. What's the big freakin difference. Bone is bone and when it gets to the patients mouth its not human, cow or horse. Move on...its really pathetic at this point.

What about human bone? Humans are not pets and we don't eat them. What's the big freakin difference. Bone is bone and when it gets to the patients mouth its not human, cow or horse. Move on...its really pathetic at this point.

Yea but we don't kill humans to get the bone. I didn't think this was a big deal but it does bother me we are killing horses to make a bone product. There is something wrong with that. Another big issue is that we will be competing against Bio-Oss and other established products. I think that both these realities will be the end of the company.

New probing/closing questions just issued to the Animal Health Division:

Doctor, do we REALLY need to save this horse?

Have you heard about our horse buy back program?

For the dignity of your horse we promise we wont use him for glue!

You're horse today-someone's smile tomorrow!

New probing/closing questions just issued to the Animal Health Division:

Doctor, do we REALLY need to save this horse?

Have you heard about our horse buy back program?

For the dignity of your horse we promise we wont use him for glue!

You're horse today-someone's smile tomorrow!

Will they charge more if the horse was a thoroughbred?