Osteohealth

Why feel bad? They decided to stay there! Bad managment, bad products, bad comp plan, bad reputation in the industry. How many more reasons would you need to leave?

Giddy up!

Wilbur, Why did you sell me to the glue factory?

Ed, they need the bone, and there not getting mine. We leave harvesting organs and tissue from live humans to the Chinese and Koreans so far. Relax, It will be over before you know it., It could be worse Ed, you could be a salesperson with that rotten company trying to sell dentists into placing what's left of you into the mouth of some loser that wouldn't brush their teeth.

WATCH OUT FOR NK! As everyon else has mentioned, she will single you out if, for whatever her reasoning may be, she does not like you.....after she hired you! She brings her personal life into her work life, i.e., her divorce, and speaks with her reps with a negative, condescending tone that makes you not want to communicate with her. And then she gets upset when you dont communicate with her! Hahahahaaaa

She will constantly point out you faults and criticize you, even if youre kiiling it in sales...........................BEWARE! Evil, divorced lady that hates the world!

As for DG, I didnt have much interaction with him but the company has come a long way down in the past few year. Reps are making WAAAAY less money from base salary all the way to bonuses because of the foolish choices the company makes.

Yep karma is a bitch, and NK is getting her due. She acts so unprofessionally and treats people so poorly, it's no wonder people are talking about her. If NK would only take some advice from JD.

Can anyone that has ever worked with or for NK say anything she has done to help move product? I know the only thing she did for me was send me emails from other reps and host pointless conference calls.

HAHAA!! This is the dead truth! That's all NK does! Her conference call are a waste of everyone's time and it's even funnier because no one ever answers her question...it's dead quiet except for her rambling on about what her manager told her to talk about. And know this: she is now a divroced mad woman and if you work for her you will see medusa!

NO on Osteohealth!!!

Just beware of Nancy, the manager in the northern region. Many reps quit because of her and some got fired for Nancy's nonsense reasons. She talks about her personal life all the time and it affects her professional life. Yeah, her life sucks. Yeah, she got a divorce and you can see her misery written all over her face. Dont bring your personal issues to work and make your reps nauseous just thinking about you or hearing your voice.

-->NANCY, the reason ALL your reps dont make quota is because of you!!

Re: NO on Osteohealth!!!

Just beware of Nancy, the manager in the northern region. Many reps quit because of her and some got fired for Nancy's nonsense reasons. She talks about her personal life all the time and it affects her professional life. Yeah, her life sucks. Yeah, she got a divorce and you can see her misery written all over her face. Dont bring your personal issues to work and make your reps nauseous just thinking about you or hearing your voice.

-->NANCY, the reason ALL your reps dont make quota is because of you!!

And your product sucks!

NK isn't the reason people are leaving, no matter how many times disgruntled former reps type it in caps. People on JD's team are leaving, too. The real reason people are leaving? The pay is ridiculous, even if this were an entry-level position. Quotas have been raised so outrageously that most reps are taking a $20,000-40,000 pay cut over the last year. New reps come in at a laughably low base, on the promise of a decent bonus plan, only to find that whoever sets quotas is obviously insane. The travel is absurd: At these low bases with unattainable quotas, multiple weekly overnights and excessively long drives coupled with never-ending weekend meetings without days off to compensate, pretty much any other company is a step up. The products (other than GEM, which has been on backorder for a year--how does that happen and no one loses a job?) are nothing great. Docs don't want horse bone, especially with a large particle that pretty consistently doesn't work. And every rep who has left in the last year has taken a position with better pay, more stability, better products, and most are traveling less, no matter what OHD management tells everyone. Lay off of NK. She isn't what's wrong with this company, and she's not why people quit. She's the only ethical manager there. That people quit JD's team sort of smashes that argument, anyway. It's the company, and the way it's run.