Osteohealth

They got what they deserve. Karma is a bitch!

They're off and running, Equinox leads the pack, with GEM 21 in second and Sprix dead last. Bio-Oss. Allo-Oss and Miner-oss gaining ground on Equinox. Equinox surpassed by Allo-Oss, Bio-Oss and Miner-Oss. Problem on the track Equinox and Gem 21 have fractured their anlkles the vet is using Sprix to alleviate pain.

Reps fire selling Bio-OSS. Had a doc ask me what he should do. I told him they are going to sell you bovine and then they are going to come back and tell you it sucks. You need to buy horse bone. The doc has horses and hevsaid he would never use a horse product. I believebthey are done.

Hey DG and SJ. What is the next company or division that you are going to run into the ground? You both get the "Bronze Bovine Dung" award for biggest screw up managers in the business.

BREAKING NEWS

Wilbur was observed signing the release forms over the weekend for his beloved pal of many years, Mr. Ed to 'donate' some bone 'for dentistry...'

After witnessing the act of betrayal, and figuring he was going to get whacked out to benefit some useless dental cripple human and make a rotten surgeon rich, Mr. Ed snuck out of the corral and escaped certain doom early Saturday morning while Wilbur was inside the house donating his own bone in humping the old lady.

Ed caught a ride with the Circus trucks and took up with a randy Palomino, 10 years his junior, and is headed to DC to take up with OWS and plans to leave a symbolic Big Turd on the White House lawn...

The last thing Mr. Ed was heard to say was "I hate all rotten dental companies and each and every dentist"...

BREAKING NEWS

Wilbur was observed signing the release forms over the weekend for his beloved pal of many years, Mr. Ed to 'donate' some bone 'for dentistry...'

After witnessing the act of betrayal, and figuring he was going to get whacked out to benefit some useless dental cripple human and make a rotten surgeon rich, Mr. Ed snuck out of the corral and escaped certain doom early Saturday morning while Wilbur was inside the house donating his own bone in humping the old lady.

Ed caught a ride with the Circus trucks and took up with a randy Palomino, 10 years his junior, and is headed to DC to take up with OWS and plans to leave a symbolic Big Turd on the White House lawn...

The last thing Mr. Ed was heard to say was "I hate all rotten dental companies and each and every dentist"...[/QUOTE

WOW....Someone has too much time on their hands.

BREAKING NEWS

The last thing Mr. Ed was heard to say was "I hate all rotten dental companies and each and every dentist"...[/QUOTE

BREAKING NEWS

Osteohealth deserves everything that's being thrown at them.

Wish I got out, I agree he was smart to get out sooner rather than later. Its tough to find a job out there now a days. One that is better. I find you either take a step back, your under qualified, under employed, or you could become un-employed if your not careful here and you talk to the wrong people. People you think or thought you could trust...trust nobody!

Keep your head up. In two weeks you will have less products to
sell!

I guess they won't show up with their smug attitudes at the AAP. I guess ACE Surgical beat you in the long run. Also guess you'll be saying that Bio-Oss is not the best product for sinus augmentations and that all your data was bought. How the mighty have fallen.