New Opportunity Expansion?

I’ve been reading some pretty neat things about this company, it seems like I missed the last wave of expansion. Does anyone know if another wave is likely to happen this year, it seems like there’s a lot of room for growth with the label change that is apparently expected quite soon. I have gained a personal passion for cardiovascular medicine and I’m hoping to make the move to pharmaceutical sales (long term care now) in the upcoming year. Thanks!

Run! This company is a dud and the drug is a drug of last resort. Management is beyond incompetent and the CEO has a track record of failure. One thing Esperion does well is spend and burn money. Don't be an idiot. Once you have Esperion on your resume it will be a stain. Recruiters avoid this company and the quality of reps working at Esperion is very weak.

I was hired during the expansion. They talked a good game during interviews, but I have never seen so many red flags in all my life. It’s almost comical how behind the times they are. I should have done more due diligence. I’ve been here 2 months and I just started putting my resume out again. Not even going to put this on my resume. I had no idea this place had such a bad reputation. Everybody seems to be winging it and the goals are like pie in the sky. Weird place, clinging to and trying to replicate old 90’s pharma culture, which doesn’t work anymore

All you had to do was spend 20 minutes reading through all these posts and you would have all the background you needed. First of all is your recruiter screwed you. Most reputable recruiters bailed on Esperion in 2020 with the deceitful Scientific Interview Process. Get the fuck out of the there now!! The company is running on fumes.

All you had to do was spend 20 minutes reading through all these posts and you would have all the background you needed. First of all is your recruiter screwed you. Most reputable recruiters bailed on Esperion in 2020 with the deceitful Scientific Interview Process. Get the fuck out of the there now!! The company is running on fumes.
To be fair, every company’s cafe pharma looks the same. Who knew this one was being truthful

Oh, it’s moving, just look at what happens over the next six months. You can simply look at the European data and begin to extrapolate the untapped opportunity. A lot of people are saying that there’s 2 to 3,000,000 target patients that can benefit from this therapy, we haven’t even scratched the surface yet. Clearly our best days are ahead of us.

Oh, it’s moving, just look at what happens over the next six months. You can simply look at the European data and begin to extrapolate the untapped opportunity. A lot of people are saying that there’s 2 to 3,000,000 target patients that can benefit from this therapy, we haven’t even scratched the surface yet. Clearly our best days are ahead of us.
If it’s moving so well, why is the stock trending down? You can wish all you want…in fact, piss in one hand and wish in the other, see which one fills up faster

It’s normal for salvation to occur and this is certainly setting a base for a long-term of trend. A lot of people are saying the stock will be in the $10-$20 range within 12 to 18 months, and based upon the projections and the runway that we’re seeing that seems quite feasible. The company has acquired some tremendous talent recently that will help drive sales in a fashion, comparable to what we’ve seen across the pond.

It’s normal for salvation to occur and this is certainly setting a base for a long-term of trend. A lot of people are saying the stock will be in the $10-$20 range within 12 to 18 months, and based upon the projections and the runway that we’re seeing that seems quite feasible. The company has acquired some tremendous talent recently that will help drive sales in a fashion, comparable to what we’ve seen across the pond.
$10-$20… what a flex! Lmfao

There is more and more chatter in the high tech biosciences arena about ESPR being a takeover target. The latest potential suitor that is coming up more and more is Novo. They are flush with cash from their GLP-1 enterprise and expect to gain CVD outcomes indications in the near future. This is a perfect fit as it would bolt on cardiovascular expertise and relationships and provide the horsepower straight away for launching new indications. This is why more analysts are following ESPR now, M&A actively is beginning to reach a fever pitch, look for NVO to make an acquisition within 6 months.

The sales people are s joke. They just hired a former cleaning lady. No shit ! It's was on Likin. No matter what you post here Anthony everyone is onto your BS with being a paid hack by Sheldon.

There is more and more chatter in the high tech biosciences arena about ESPR being a takeover target. The latest potential suitor that is coming up more and more is Novo. They are flush with cash from their GLP-1 enterprise and expect to gain CVD outcomes indications in the near future. This is a perfect fit as it would bolt on cardiovascular expertise and relationships and provide the horsepower straight away for launching new indications. This is why more analysts are following ESPR now, M&A actively is beginning to reach a fever pitch, look for NVO to make an acquisition within 6 months.

No, this isn't happening. All large institutions have been dumping this stock at a record pace. The 500 million debt bill is coming soon also. Only 3 analyst showed up for Sheldons last quarterly report. What does that tell you? There is no buzz on Wall St for this. Anthony's job is to post bombastic statements about Esperion which have no impact on Esperion performance. Even the BOD and Sheldon aren't buying this stock.

What people are saying this? Only 3 analyst showed up for Sheldons last quarterly report. Lmao

I was hired during the expansion. They talked a good game during interviews, but I have never seen so many red flags in all my life. It’s almost comical how behind the times they are. I should have done more due diligence. I’ve been here 2 months and I just started putting my resume out again. Not even going to put this on my resume. I had no idea this place had such a bad reputation. Everybody seems to be winging it and the goals are like pie in the sky. Weird place, clinging to and trying to replicate old 90’s pharma culture, which doesn’t work anymore

It’s a shame you aren’t feeling good about things. I’m in a different place and I’m feeling very good about things overall. Yeah, it’s not perfect but I’ve been empowered to drive sales and that’s what I intend to do, and frankly while it may be a bit premature I’m very confident that things are going to take off. I replaced a dud rep and the history is very low. It does seem like there is a lack of enthusiasm and confidence with certain people who will go unnamed but I’m not having that and I see the sky being the limit. Hope things get better for you, it sucks if you suck at the job.

It’s a shame you aren’t feeling good about things. I’m in a different place and I’m feeling very good about things overall. Yeah, it’s not perfect but I’ve been empowered to drive sales and that’s what I intend to do, and frankly while it may be a bit premature I’m very confident that things are going to take off. I replaced a dud rep and the history is very low. It does seem like there is a lack of enthusiasm and confidence with certain people who will go unnamed but I’m not having that and I see the sky being the limit. Hope things get better for you, it sucks if you suck at the job.

The sky is the limit!! Right out of Anthony's book of nonsensical quotes. You suck at your postings. There immature and lack substances and facts. You've been posting the same BS since the stock went from $77.00 to $2.00 in 4 years.

In the same boat here. Weird place. It’s like they really want to be a koolaid culture, but no one is buying into it. Every company meeting and training is so far on the fake energy side of the spectrum that it’s really hard to take them seriously.
Like, sir, why are you trying so hard

In the same boat here. Weird place. It’s like they really want to be a koolaid culture, but no one is buying into it. Every company meeting and training is so far on the fake energy side of the spectrum that it’s really hard to take them seriously.
Like, sir, why are you trying so hard
Jesus Christ why is this so dead on. I shouldn’t have to join a cult just to work here. I am not “all in”. This is just a fucking job.

So glad to know I’m not the only one seeing this.

Those Friday evening sales meetings not doing it for you? Talk about corporate disconnect.

And no, to the corporate honcho guy, we’re not all going to drink with you to make you feel better about day drinking. Please stop asking. It’s out of touch and gross.