New Opportunity Expansion?

Those Friday evening sales meetings not doing it for you? Talk about corporate disconnect.

And no, to the corporate honcho guy, we’re not all going to drink with you to make you feel better about day drinking. Please stop asking. It’s out of touch and gross.
LMFAO This made me almost spit out my coffee. The LAST thing I want to do on Friday evening is “train” and “virtually” drink with strangers

Have some respect. Friday afternoon we’re all wrapping up the week and transitioning to focus on our private life. Trying to squeeze out every blood dime is already making me feel burned out

You already took us away from our families for a week for training when we were hired. Now only 2 months later we have to leave them AGAIN for a week in April for….more training on the same products. Also I have to buy fancy clothes because you guys like cocktail hour?? WTF. Why can’t we just wear our scrubs all week? Do scrubs offend you? It’s business attire, after all. And all these MORE training days and inconvenient times, when retention of info is obviously going to be horrible (day after Easter and spring break Monday and Friday afternoons…really??) I’m with the guy who says they’re winging it. Because no one who’s been paying attention to the changes in corporate cultures and new motivators, or with recent pharma experience, post Covid, would do that to the sales force and expect to be building any kind of loyalty

LMFAO This made me almost spit out my coffee. The LAST thing I want to do on Friday evening is “train” and “virtually” drink with strangers

Have some respect. Friday afternoon we’re all wrapping up the week and transitioning to focus on our private life. Trying to squeeze out every blood dime is already making me feel burned out

You already took us away from our families for a week for training when we were hired. Now only 2 months later we have to leave them AGAIN for a week in April for….more training on the same products. Also I have to buy fancy clothes because you guys like cocktail hour?? WTF. Why can’t we just wear our scrubs all week? Do scrubs offend you? It’s business attire, after all. And all these MORE training days and inconvenient times, when retention of info is obviously going to be horrible (day after Easter and spring break Monday and Friday afternoons…really??) I’m with the guy who says they’re winging it. Because no one who’s been paying attention to the changes in corporate cultures and new motivators, or with recent pharma experience, post Covid, would do that to the sales force and expect to be building any kind of loyalty
Thank you for saying what the rest of us were thinking.

I agree with all of this rant and would like to add that coverage is making me stressed out. I dont think those sheets are accurate. That and I don’t know how my colleagues are meeting the daily call quota. I want to cry every day.

Eaperion is on life support and with that you have the extra busy work , no work life balance, lack of consideration for after hours private time. It's just beyond reason how despicable this company is. What a huge mistake in coming here. God help me!

Eaperion is on life support and with that you have the extra busy work , no work life balance, lack of consideration for after hours private time. It's just beyond reason how despicable this company is. What a huge mistake in coming here. God help me!
Oh my god the busy work!!

I learned quick and stopped replying to anything outside of work hours. I wish I had a company phone so I could turn it off completely.

Oh my god the busy work!!

I learned quick and stopped replying to anything outside of work hours. I wish I had a company phone so I could turn it off completely.

For such a crappy company why would there be busy work and firedrills? Sales have sucked since the start and nothing has changed. I guess this is just another thing management does to justify their jobs. Get out now!! The end is near.

leave. You’re an embarrassment. pissed off because you had to be on 1 training call on a Friday at 4 because you’re getting ready for your personal time and because you had to go away for a week of new hire training and then you have to go way to a meeting in April. Are you kidding. That’s every company Get out of the industry all together so no one hires you again

leave. You’re an embarrassment. pissed off because you had to be on 1 training call on a Friday at 4 because you’re getting ready for your personal time and because you had to go away for a week of new hire training and then you have to go way to a meeting in April. Are you kidding. That’s every company Get out of the industry all together so no one hires you again
Hahaha obviously touched a nerve with the brass, when they find out maybe their ideas ain’t so good after all lol

Instead of taking into consideration that maybe just maybe other companies DON’T do things this way because it sows early resentment that probably won’t go away, you double down

You sir, are not a very good leader if this is how you react to criticism. Obviously these are red flags that those of us who’ve been in industry have grown to know well and somebody was brave enough to point it out. And that many of us felt duped by the lies they were told to get us to come here. Yeah, we talk to each other, so I was not surprised to see it hit CP. They’re trying to tell you, but you just throw a tantrum and tell us to go away somewhere else. Makes me laugh at your immaturity and inability to think critically. Why don’t YOU leave the industry because having multiple people under your wing already burnt out 2 months after hire tells me you suck and are part of the reason such a very very small percent of the team is going to bonus this quarter. That’s like, YIKES and tells more about leadership than team

Maybe instead of being a defensive baby, you go reflect on how you can motivate the team better. Sounds like you’re not really doing your job and would be better suited for another industry

Well, I notice you didn’t reply to the comment about the day drinking. Is that also “every company”? I personally counted 3 Friday evening meetings (outside of home training) in 2 months, so that is starting to look like a pattern. The first time I’ve experienced this in pharma tbh. If you want people to remember the info, maybe nix the day drinking and have it early in the day or early in the week. Just a friendly suggestion.

Leave the company and industry I don’t know a single person who was or does or day drink during that or any training call. Sounds like it’s your issueAnd virtual happy hours do happen at Pharma companies but I’ve never been on one here. there you go. there are people out of work and people who would love to join Pharma so if you’re that and it’s too difficult for you to sell a branded medication then you shouto leave You and anyone who agrees with you are the problem, lazy and entitlement not the company

Leave the company and industry I don’t know a single person who was or does or day drink during that or any training call. Sounds like it’s your issueAnd virtual happy hours do happen at Pharma companies but I’ve never been on one here. there you go. there are people out of work and people who would love to join Pharma so if you’re that and it’s too difficult for you to sell a branded medication then you shouto leave You and anyone who agrees with you are the problem, lazy and entitlement not the company
I was on a happy hour! It was hilarious! Guy kept asking what’s in your drink and people were like, water

Imagine paying primary care wages to specialty reps and telling them they’re entitled because they want work life balance and a non-toxic work environment in lieu of a higher wage. Can’t have it all

I couldn’t agree with you more, most of the people are happy to be on the team, there are some malcontents as they’re always are. I think the main malcontent that you’re hearing here actually doesn’t even work for the company and they weren’t hired twice. Winners keep winning losers keep losing.

I couldn’t agree with you more, most of the people are happy to be on the team, there are some malcontents as they’re always are. I think the main malcontent that you’re hearing here actually doesn’t even work for the company and they weren’t hired twice. Winners keep winning losers keep losing.
Keep telling yourself that, person that is obviously not a rep

let me get this straight a training call at 4 &1 week travel for new hire training and an all company meeting in April is toxic
Thats your idea of toxic. go make more money if you’re not happy you should leave
whiny and yes self entitled

let me get this straight a training call at 4 &1 week travel for new hire training and an all company meeting in April is toxic
Thats your idea of toxic. go make more money if you’re not happy you should leave
whiny and yes self entitled
This post is toxic. Ironic that you don’t see how these posts showcase the toxicity at this company. Keep posting. You’re saying more to prove their point than anybody else ever could.

Management is stupid to think one poster who well documented the toxicity levels in 2020 with the hiring debacle is responsible for the toxic culture at Esperion. How stupid can you be? This is the biggest Mickey Mouse outfit I've ever worked at.