New Opportunity Expansion?

So says the non-hired two time loser.

Why don't you go wash Sheldons luxury car jackoff. Esperion hired the worst of the worst. Look at people complaining they had to be away for 1 week of training. Anybody remember how long Merck, Pfizer used to have new hire training. MONTHS!!! You were allowed to go home one weekend in 3 months. Stop your bitching. This job is a cakewalk now.

Why don't you go wash Sheldons luxury car jackoff. Esperion hired the worst of the worst. Look at people complaining they had to be away for 1 week of training. Anybody remember how long Merck, Pfizer used to have new hire training. MONTHS!!! You were allowed to go home one weekend in 3 months. Stop your bitching. This job is a cakewalk now.
Pfizer’s training is all virtual now. Which is probably the point the original poster was trying to make. Esperion is out of touch with current industry standards. They probably like the daily work and are put off that Esperion isn’t getting with the times. Which will probably increase turnover. I saw it as a good suggestion that I agree with. But you guys saw it as a threat to your power-whatever. You didn’t even mean to, but you proved that guys point. Esperion isn’t going to do well because they don’t know how to evolve.

Old timers be like IN MY DAY WE JUST IGNORED OUR WIFE AND KIDS FOR THE COMPANY MAN. KIDS TODAY ARE SOFT. BRING BACK SIX WEEKS OF HEADQUARTER TRAINING AND WE’LL ALL DRINK OURSELVES SILLY EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE IT SUCKS BUT WE ARE TOO MANLY TO ADMIT IT

Pfizer’s training is all virtual now. Which is probably the point the original poster was trying to make. Esperion is out of touch with current industry standards. They probably like the daily work and are put off that Esperion isn’t getting with the times. Which will probably increase turnover. I saw it as a good suggestion that I agree with. But you guys saw it as a threat to your power-whatever. You didn’t even mean to, but you proved that guys point. Esperion isn’t going to do well because they don’t know how to evolve.
Virtual training does seem like it would be a lot cheaper. What’s the stock trading at again? $10-20? Asking for a friend.

I couldn’t agree with you more, most of the people are happy to be on the team, there are some malcontents as they’re always are. I think the main malcontent that you’re hearing here actually doesn’t even work for the company and they weren’t hired twice. Winners keep winning losers keep losing.
I’m totally a loser. But not because I didn’t get the job. I’m a loser because I did get the job.

Everyone I know that was hired in 2020 felt a huge weight lifted from them when they were let get go in 2020. So many got caught up in believing they were Scientific Hires and the best of the best. When your being told your on The Dream Team and you can't back it up with scripts then it exposed you. This has been a shitshow since the start.

That was then, this is now. We are on the cusp of a very exciting time with the label change, expanded promotional latitude, and keystone events at the ACC plus the NASCAR season beginning. Managed care is now backed into a corner, and smart negotiations led by Sheldon et all will ensure greatly expanded payer status within the next six months. Let’s face it, it’s an exciting this with Europe bringing in revenues, Japan coming on line and the explosion that is about to occur in the USA. GOOD TIMES ARE AHEAD!

That was then, this is now. We are on the cusp of a very exciting time with the label change, expanded promotional latitude, and keystone events at the ACC plus the NASCAR season beginning. Managed care is now backed into a corner, and smart negotiations led by Sheldon et all will ensure greatly expanded payer status within the next six months. Let’s face it, it’s an exciting this with Europe bringing in revenues, Japan coming on line and the explosion that is about to occur in the USA. GOOD TIMES ARE AHEAD!

Sorry Anthony nobody gives a shit about NASCAR. And who gives a crap what happens in Japan. This label change won't change the way insurance companies approving. If it cost too much it won't make any difference. Also Sheldon couldn't negotiate pricing at a neighborhood lemonade stand. This will fail like everything else since 2020.

Yeah, I didn’t get hired either and I’m pretty bitter, but glad I’ve jumped in on the stock at close to $2 per share. I’m hoping to get on with the next wave later this year.

Yeah, I didn’t get hired either and I’m pretty bitter, but glad I’ve jumped in on the stock at close to $2 per share. I’m hoping to get on with the next wave later this year.

I guess you were in on the stock when it was $78.00 a share and now at $2.00 and change. You really dud well on that investment. Well done!

YES!!! Let’s go polish that turd!

Sorry Anthony nobody gives a shit about NASCAR. And who gives a crap what happens in Japan. This label change won't change the way insurance companies approving. If it cost too much it won't make any difference. Also Sheldon couldn't negotiate pricing at a neighborhood lemonade stand. This will fail like everything else since 2020.

New hire here! And new to industry too!I’m confused…who’s anthony?
Being told how great this company and management is and now finding out how the goals will be raised very very high!! Is this the norm for pharma

Being told how great this company and management is and now finding out how the goals will be raised very very high!! Is this the norm for pharma

You sound perfect for Esperion. Naive and dumb! A perfect mixture. Good selling as you've got your work cut for you selling this.

Like 20-30 people are hitting goal this quarter. Since you’re new, industry standard is 75-80% of reps should be making some kind of bonus. I’m sorry friend but you are indeed being lied to here. I was lied to also, but I’ve been in industry long enough to know this is bull. Either this needs to be updated to realistic expectations or I’m out by end of next quarter