• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals

And you sound like a delusional idiot. Bonus payouts absolutely did not increase and the integration is far from done, fool. Barely started . Big bonuses will be done soon.

What sales division are you talking about. The GBU bonus did increase- almost every rep in that division will make more in 2024 than they did in 2023 without taking into account the yearly raise. Facts bro

Good luck hiring Greg Wiggan as a TLL Director in the east. Everyone hated him at Sanofi. Clearly you did no due diligence. If you are thinking of working for this man run for the exit. Difficult, combative, dod nothing for his employees.

Beware of your medical VP SD -
He ruined our medical affairs team at Intercept in every aspect
I feel bad for your medical team
I hear same thing happened when he was at Merck - full. on asshole
Thinks he is so smart but all he does is talk talk talk -
He is really dumb a bad leader and person
Nothing will get done - Good luck with that asshole and his Julius Caesar haircut
Don't expect medical to help you at all with him in charge
As a former Intercept person we want you to be successful in NASH but
your launch will be f'ed by medical and will lag until commercial can get traction

THIS. Also beware of Dan Yip. Holy shit that man is an absolute moron, I doubt he could tell you what NASH stands for, but was such a back stabbing little bitch at Intercept. He and Steve together watch out.

I wonder if Lindsay W. actually quit her other jobs. Her time at Nestlé had a short life left as it was made aware that she was double dipping with another company and rumors were there was a third, but maybe that was the notice period overlap with Madrigal.

What sales division are you talking about. The GBU bonus did increase- almost every rep in that division will make more in 2024 than they did in 2023 without taking into account the yearly raise. Facts bro

They’re trying to dump some extra $ Q1 before Amgen fully steps in, but target bonus is the same. IC plan is only released on quarterly basis. No one knows what rest of year will look like esp since guaranteed target bonus is done in Oct.

They’re trying to dump some extra $ Q1 before Amgen fully steps in, but target bonus is the same. IC plan is only released on quarterly basis. No one knows what rest of year will look like esp since guaranteed target bonus is done in Oct.

haha IC budget isn't changing till after 2025. What are you even talking about. The GBU is getting a 40k contest payout on this next bonus and the June bonus has a 20-50k kicker. Plus normal bonus. Everyone in the GBU will make over 300k this year and most will be closer to 500k. Don't let facts get in the way of your story. Mr. I turned down a job here because it was shady.

haha IC budget isn't changing till after 2025. What are you even talking about. The GBU is getting a 40k contest payout on this next bonus and the June bonus has a 20-50k kicker. Plus normal bonus. Everyone in the GBU will make over 300k this year and most will be closer to 500k. Don't let facts get in the way of your story. Mr. I turned down a job here because it was shady.

Um, I didn’t turn down any job. I work in the GBU neph side. The 40k isn’t an increase moron…that was put in place last year. The agreement states target bonus good for 12 mos…just target of 16k. There is ALWAYS a kicker, Again, no increase. Randy and Mandy share their theories as facts. Tell your wife to ask them if they know for sure that come July they will still have the same budget for IC. The answer is no. I’ve asked.

Um, I didn’t turn down any job. I work in the GBU neph side. The 40k isn’t an increase moron…that was put in place last year. The agreement states target bonus good for 12 mos…just target of 16k. There is ALWAYS a kicker, Again, no increase. Randy and Mandy share their theories as facts. Tell your wife to ask them if they know for sure that come July they will still have the same budget for IC. The answer is no. I’ve asked.
Do you not have a board for your company or are you confused?

You are clearly a nobody. And on the wrong message board.