• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Layoffs with Zeposia

We will continue to lose the people that we should be trying to keep. Last week at the POA I found out one of my favorite people gave his notice. Crazy because I’ve never worked for this man but he has always been there for me with ideas and different ways to approach business. He pretty much mentored our entire training class! Please take me with you even though I know I wouldn’t be working for you, but wherever you’re going that organization was smart enough to see your talent and leadership skills. . Unlike here at BMS where our hat wearing, tatted up, chain smoking VP remains. The ship continues to sink!

I don’t know who you are talking about but whomever it is was smart to get out of here. This place, specifically the Zeposia team, is a complete disaster. Good for everyone that has left. I love the spin that they placed so many people who were laid off. No those people got jobs because the actual employees who were kept were smart and decided to leave. I would assume this will happen with anyone who leaves.

We will continue to lose the people that we should be trying to keep. Last week at the POA I found out one of my favorite people gave his notice. Crazy because I’ve never worked for this man but he has always been there for me with ideas and different ways to approach business. He pretty much mentored our entire training class! Please take me with you even though I know I wouldn’t be working for you, but wherever you’re going that organization was smart enough to see your talent and leadership skills. . Unlike here at BMS where our hat wearing, tatted up, chain smoking VP remains. The ship continues to sink!

If you're referring to Lancimini (and his resignation thank god), then you are prob the only person who has this opinion about this atrocious "leader".

Not referring to him and I will not say what rep I am referring too. Only that he was given a leadership role at another company! So good for him as he climbs the corporate ladder somewhere else other than this shit hole we call BMS!

If you're referring to Lancimini (and his resignation thank god), then you are prob the only person who has this opinion about this atrocious "leader".

Lancimini- good riddance to bad trash. If you think he actually “resigned” then you’ll probably believe anything. That Lucky Charms-looking elf won’t be able to peddle his act anywhere else outside of BMS. He tried it once and came running back like someone was chasing him, He couldn’t be trusted to run a concession stand at the local baseball field…or be able to see over the counter without standing on a milk crate

Lancimini- good riddance to bad trash. If you think he actually “resigned” then you’ll probably believe anything. That Lucky Charms-looking elf won’t be able to peddle his act anywhere else outside of BMS. He tried it once and came running back like someone was chasing him, He couldn’t be trusted to run a concession stand at the local baseball field…or be able to see over the counter without standing on a milk crate

Ha! No he was most definitely shown the door. You can tell by his announcement email that went out and mostly focused on his interim successor (who isnt much better BTW).

Zeposia will never catch a break it seems.

I have to say with Lancimini shown the door - BMS folks woke up. At least something is good is happening - it is not such a bad place after all and people are not completely clueless. Long needed change!

I’d say better late than never but the damage that a hole inflicted is irreparable. Now walk Meg through the same door and we can start talking

I’d say better late than never but the damage that a hole inflicted is irreparable. Now walk Meg through the same door and we can start talking

Lancimini could be the most repugnant personality in pharma. Its shocking that we have had to endure him and Meg together for so long. That is why our culture is so terrible. Awful people like this are allowed to behave the way they do and are supported and rewarded for it. Goodbye little troll. May I suggest you go to personality boot camp in your newly-found downtime?

Lancimini could be the most repugnant personality in pharma. Its shocking that we have had to endure him and Meg together for so long. That is why our culture is so terrible. Awful people like this are allowed to behave the way they do and are supported and rewarded for it. Goodbye little troll. May I suggest you go to personality boot camp in your newly-found downtime?

Lancimini would be wise to spend some of that severance package on Personality Camp especially if they sell platform heeled shoes at the gift shop.

I heard Lancimini got a gig as a neighborhood speed bump.

Can Meg please stop with the if you don’t want to be here than leave bullshit. Lost another good rep in DC on Friday. People are jumping ship left and right. Around 30 went to Madrigal, then we laid off 30-35 more, now it’s the smart ones who are leaving and giving notice. Those who were laid off and came back you are morons. Oh yeah the company wanted us back and my director really pushed hard for me to get this job. No you idiot they don’t want to pay severance so when a job opens it’s yours. Severance is gone and you can keep your job for another 6 months. Smarten up! One word to describe BMS…….TOXIC!

Can Meg please stop with the if you don’t want to be here than leave bullshit. Lost another good rep in DC on Friday. People are jumping ship left and right. Around 30 went to Madrigal, then we laid off 30-35 more, now it’s the smart ones who are leaving and giving notice. Those who were laid off and came back you are morons. Oh yeah the company wanted us back and my director really pushed hard for me to get this job. No you idiot they don’t want to pay severance so when a job opens it’s yours. Severance is gone and you can keep your job for another 6 months. Smarten up! One word to describe BMS…….TOXIC!

Meg is a uniquely disingenuous, uninspiring and untalented individual. Her vocabulary consists of F-bombs, corporate buzzwords and the ever-enlightening phrase "are you picking up what I am putting down?" In an industry brimming with faux leaders, she is firmly placed in the top-tier. How this company sees her as an acceptable representation of the business is beyond me. She has met with some of my KOLs and most insist on not being asked to do so ever again. I have had to hear about her gruff manner, the cursing, the offensive smell of cigarette smoke and her lifestyle choices on multiple occasions. Addressing stuff like that is exactly what I dont need to be doing when trying to sell a product

Meg is a uniquely disingenuous, uninspiring and untalented individual. Her vocabulary consists of F-bombs, corporate buzzwords and the ever-enlightening phrase "are you picking up what I am putting down?" In an industry brimming with faux leaders, she is firmly placed in the top-tier. How this company sees her as an acceptable representation of the business is beyond me. She has met with some of my KOLs and most insist on not being asked to do so ever again. I have had to hear about her gruff manner, the cursing, the offensive smell of cigarette smoke and her lifestyle choices on multiple occasions. Addressing stuff like that is exactly what I dont need to be doing when trying to sell a product

According to those who had to deal with her at J&J, her act hasn't changed much

THIS IS 1000000% CORRECT