• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Layoffs with Zeposia

I'll go next - if HR peeps are listening, Lanciotti really needs to GO!

He really is an abhorrent individual who berates and belittles his team on a daily basis with no regard for anyone but himself. The way he speaks to his team, calls them stupid, tells them they dont know what they're doing, the language he uses......I am shocked that BMS continues to put him in elevated leadership positions when he abuses his own direct team is disheartening.

He really is an abhorrent individual who berates and belittles his team on a daily basis with no regard for anyone but himself. The way he speaks to his team, calls them stupid, tells them they dont know what they're doing, the language he uses......I am shocked that BMS continues to put him in elevated leadership positions when he abuses his own direct team is disheartening.

If he were Black or a woman (or a black woman), the racists on this board would be screaming about DEI.

Guess what, fellas? His race (white) and gender (male) are what got him this job and keep him in this job. But y’all too racist and misogynistic to see it when it applies to your own kind.

Steve is actually a great standup guy that will go to the wall for his friends. I’m sorry none of you know him like I do. It’s sad your lives revolve around whining and crying on this page.

Steve is actually a great standup guy that will go to the wall for his friends. I’m sorry none of you know him like I do. It’s sad your lives revolve around whining and crying on this page.

This is so clearly Steve because it is a confirmed impossibility that he has actual friends. Perhaps his "friend" is George Glass like in The Brady Bunch

How clueless is this organization. Lets have layoffs and in 3 weeks gets everyone together in LA. Meg says we basically need from everyone that we kept and if you are here but you don’t want to be, than leave. Way to motivate. Can’t wait to see you at the 80’s party Meg. Good news is you don’t have to change your hair. The aquanet is holding strong since Monday.

How clueless is this organization. Lets have layoffs and in 3 weeks gets everyone together in LA. Meg says we basically need from everyone that we kept and if you are here but you don’t want to be, than leave. Way to motivate. Can’t wait to see you at the 80’s party Meg. Good news is you don’t have to change your hair. The aquanet is holding strong since Monday.

She's just terrible- always has been. The difference is that now she is truly exposed as a fraud without any leadership skills. The outbursts and tough talk only reveal how much pressure she feels, this is what people with little to no talent do. If she made the 80's party a "key party" she'd feel much more comfortable

But really though.. why did they drag us out to LA, put us up in this crappy, outdated hotel just for us to listen to Carlos talk about himself everytime he touches the mic.

JOKE!

She's just terrible- always has been. The difference is that now she is truly exposed as a fraud without any leadership skills. The outbursts and tough talk only reveal how much pressure she feels, this is what people with little to no talent do. If she made the 80's party a "key party" she'd feel much more comfortable

She is a walking HR report. I am shocked her behavior has been tolerated and supported for as long as it has. As maniacally egotistical as Carlos is, he will never tie his ship to hers and therefore, as soon as he sees any scrutiny coming his way from above, he will throw her aside as quickly as she does her personal wardrobe evaluation. And BTW, the meeting was 2 days, why she feels the need to mention her "passion for crossfit" to anyone who is within earshot is beyond me. She and MTG could be the worst adverts for crossfit I could ever imagine.

She is a walking HR report. I am shocked her behavior has been tolerated and supported for as long as it has. As maniacally egotistical as Carlos is, he will never tie his ship to hers and therefore, as soon as he sees any scrutiny coming his way from above, he will throw her aside as quickly as she does her personal wardrobe evaluation. And BTW, the meeting was 2 days, why she feels the need to mention her "passion for crossfit" to anyone who is within earshot is beyond me. She and MTG could be the worst adverts for crossfit I could ever imagine.

This POA was as intolerable as the vision of her and MTG doing CrossFit. Can she please get lost already? Surely big tobacco or Skoal need a spokesperson

Landed just before midnight and walked in the door at a little after 1:30am. Will I be in the field NO, will anyone from corporate be at corporate NO. Practice what you preach. Meg A will be sitting home looking like she got hit by a truck so why should I go into the field? My manager schedules a call for today, seriously!!! I’m surprised we don’t have another 4pm Friday call to go over the awesome, motivating, and elevating meeting we were just at. Go Team Z.

Landed just before midnight and walked in the door at a little after 1:30am. Will I be in the field NO, will anyone from corporate be at corporate NO. Practice what you preach. Meg A will be sitting home looking like she got hit by a truck so why should I go into the field? My manager schedules a call for today, seriously!!! I’m surprised we don’t have another 4pm Friday call to go over the awesome, motivating, and elevating meeting we were just at. Go Team Z.

I have had to take a non-stop shower since I have been home to get the POA-stink off of me. Just looking at Meg and hearing her voice makes me feel like I crawled through a sewer pipe to escape from Shawshank prison