• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Layoffs with Zeposia

Spot on. First we fire long suffering Orencia reps. Then we recruit and over-pay for entitled derm "talent" that was only experienced with selling products in preferred position. Not a bit a grit in any of them. Then we launch with a strategy to bad mouth the industry beloved product. Then we build an IC platform that only confounds us. Then we flat out lie about having a 40% share of orals. Then we double down by hiring overlays. Derm is an all time disaster and their failures cost us all over the organization.

and one of the architects of every one of those decisions (MC Hammer) just got promoted out to WW Zep/Cendak. Just perfect <chef’s kiss>

I say we sell off derm since it’s a dog drug. How long are we letting derm dance and collect a pay check? I heard these derm overlays are making $170 base. Heard one of the guy (overlay)hired in Dec 2023 hasn’t been in field yet bc his wife gave birth. Rumor is he is coming to work in March.

I say we sell off derm since it’s a dog drug. How long are we letting derm dance and collect a pay check? I heard these derm overlays are making $170 base. Heard one of the guy (overlay)hired in Dec 2023 hasn’t been in field yet bc his wife gave birth. Rumor is he is coming to work in March.

You heard right!

Most of the reps in derm are making at least that much. Derm has been highly favored over all of the other actual money making devisions. They increased the number of AP liaisons over there. Then they add overlays while laying off the rest of the company. All while they barely bring in enough to cover their annual salaries. This is a train wreck.

While everyone wants to blame other divisions, how about look in the fucking mirror. While there were some really good people who were let go, ask yourself this question. How good really were you? If so many reps gave their notice to go to Madrigal and than you were still let go, how good were you? Look in the mirror. Stop blaming Dermatology and start blaming yourself. Yes Derm is getting higher salaries but they negotiated that. They will be in the same boat as us in UC in less than 6 months. Believe me! BMS leadership has a playbook and they follow it to a T. It called how to fuck up launches and promote yourself in Sr Leadership positions. It just started in Derm on Friday with Monica leaving and the new IC plan. Check Zeposia 2023 IC plan. It’s the fucking same plan. What a joke.

Spot on. First we fire long suffering Orencia reps. Then we recruit and over-pay for entitled derm "talent" that was only experienced with selling products in preferred position. Not a bit a grit in any of them. Then we launch with a strategy to bad mouth the industry beloved product. Then we build an IC platform that only confounds us. Then we flat out lie about having a 40% share of orals. Then we double down by hiring overlays. Derm is an all time disaster and their failures cost us all over the organization.

what's going come back to haunt us is the 40% lie. It's just factually not right. Somebody is going to check as see we have about a 2% share, depending on how many oral small molecules we put in the market basket. How does the Street no check up on this type of thing?

While everyone wants to blame other divisions, how about look in the fucking mirror. While there were some really good people who were let go, ask yourself this question. How good really were you? If so many reps gave their notice to go to Madrigal and than you were still let go, how good were you? Look in the mirror. Stop blaming Dermatology and start blaming yourself. Yes Derm is getting higher salaries but they negotiated that. They will be in the same boat as us in UC in less than 6 months. Believe me! BMS leadership has a playbook and they follow it to a T. It called how to fuck up launches and promote yourself in Sr Leadership positions. It just started in Derm on Friday with Monica leaving and the new IC plan. Check Zeposia 2023 IC plan. It’s the fucking same plan. What a joke.

what's going come back to haunt us is the 40% lie. It's just factually not right. Somebody is going to check as see we have about a 2% share, depending on how many oral small molecules we put in the market basket. How does the Street no check up on this type of thing?
I am in derm and everyone in my district knew the 40% lie they told during earrings was a lie. This place is full of smoke and mirrors. Very little actually gets done. Just lots of activity to fool higher ups.

A lot. No rhyme or reason behind who was let go. Top 5 people were let go, while others who have been middle of the pack were retained. Still no idea where our territories are until we meet our new manager tomorrow and see maps. Anyone retained would be idiotic to stay here! Get those resumes ready. Oh and if you came here as an overlay in Derm, get ready to be cut in the next few months. This place is the absolute worst. Carlos and Meg are perfect for each other. They are both so fake.

Throw Lancimini out first - he is the most obnoxious guy, who by no means deserve to be her. The guys is a complete joke!
Just make sure he takes his Dora The Explorer backpack with him. He probably keeps spare Apple Air Tags in there to keep track of Meg along with a few emergency cartons of Camel Unfiltered ciggys & lighters just in case she runs out. For a guy that tells you he knows everything, he hasn't done much except break his arm patting himself on the back

Just make sure he takes his Dora The Explorer backpack with him. He probably keeps spare Apple Air Tags in there to keep track of Meg along with a few emergency cartons of Camel Unfiltered ciggys & lighters just in case she runs out. For a guy that tells you he knows everything, he hasn't done much except break his arm patting himself on the back

He’s a big boy! He’d never be caught with a Dora The Explorer backpack. He’s moved on to Paw Patrol. Dude is an absolute clown and that Paw Patrol backpack has room for both clown shoes, his red nose and his wig.

I was at PPK during the launch. It was the most incompetent launch team and plan since the last launch at BMY.

Fools leading fools!

Hint to BMY management - stop hiring your buddies, they know less than you!