Layoffs will start Aug 17

Biogen keeps pushing the layoff date back because they know reps have other jobs lined up. I know they are hoping that we leave before layoffs so they don't have to pay severance. But guess what Biogen. The longer you wait for layoffs the more I do no work for you and I'll just keep asking to push my start date back. So who is really in the win win here.

Biogen keeps pushing the layoff date back because they know reps have other jobs lined up. I know they are hoping that we leave before layoffs so they don't have to pay severance. But guess what Biogen. The longer you wait for layoffs the more I do no work for you and I'll just keep asking to push my start date back. So who is really in the win win here.
Dumbass

PUT THE COFFEE DOWN!!! Coffee is for closers only! You think I’m fucking with you? I am NOT fucking with you.

I’m here from BIIB HQ and I’m here on a mission of mercy! You Tom you call yourself a Neurology TBM you son of a bitch?

ABC - Always Be Closing

OP here: What makes you think we’ll get the email today? Rumors have been because of the MDD fail things have been pushed to October but official word has only been end of September. Which if is the case, today or next Wednesday are likely candidates for the stay home email.

OP here: What makes you think we’ll get the email today? Rumors have been because of the MDD fail things have been pushed to October but official word has only been end of September. Which if is the case, today or next Wednesday are likely candidates for the stay home email.

With the Townhall next Wednesday, it makes sense to me that today we would get the stay at home email for tomorrow announcements. If nothing happens this week, I think it'll be 2 more weeks before anything happens.

With the Townhall next Wednesday, it makes sense to me that today we would get the stay at home email for tomorrow announcements. If nothing happens this week, I think it'll be 2 more weeks before anything happens.
Ahh, forgot about the townhall. Well it definitely makes sense. Wish they would hurry up, I try to keep it in the back of mind but now it seems like they are toying with us.

Ahh, forgot about the townhall. Well it definitely makes sense. Wish they would hurry up, I try to keep it in the back of mind but now it seems like they are toying with us.

I heard from a decent source that at least in the department that I'm in, that the next round of announcements will not happen until early-mid October. And its only more round.

The Town halls usually come after the layoffs, and the last few rounds have been on a Wednesday or Thursday. However, remember we had been told September until recently. I think they were to be this week or next, but everything is now delayed until October. At least, the US FFG page now states October. I have also heard from various sources that it will only be one more round in US, despite multiple levels being affected. Ex-US, no idea as employment laws vary by country and impact the timelines.

PUT THE COFFEE DOWN!!! Coffee is for closers only! You think I’m fucking with you? I am NOT fucking with you.

I’m here from BIIB HQ and I’m here on a mission of mercy! You Levine you call yourself a TBM you sign of a bitch???

I could go out there tonite with that shitty MVA and make myself $60,000. TONIGHT! Can you? Can you?

I’m here from BIIB HQ and I’m here on a mission of mercy! You Levine you call yourself a TBM you sign of a bitch???

I could go out there tonite with that shitty MVA and make myself $60,000. TONIGHT! Can you? Can you?

Give it a rest. You are in Pharma. No one is a closer. Now unbutton a few buttons, pick up some Panera and drop it off with some detail pieces.