Layoffs will start Aug 17

Go woke go broke. If you hire based on skin color and gender alone then you're destined to fail. I'd rather have highest qualified regardless. Common sense. You can't build a strong company with unqualified people. Affirmative action. Failure.

Go woke go broke. If you hire based on skin color and gender alone then you're destined to fail. I'd rather have highest qualified regardless. Common sense. You can't build a strong company with unqualified people. Affirmative action. Failure.

I keep seeing these kinds of comments here. Do people honestly think that there is a huge group of people at Biogen that have been hired because of their race or gender alone? I mean, obviously this place has serious issues, but this doesn't seem to be one of them. look around.......

Do you really think that’s why we’re in this situation? Our problems run much deeper than hiring POC my friend.

Do you really think that’s why we’re in this situation? Our problems run much deeper than hiring POC my friend.

As with most things, biogen sucks at dei. However, the problem was really the energy wasted and cultural decay from the focus on dei.

Plenty of unqualified people in positions (including the board). And talent that is fleeing hr, unqualified leaders, and imposed stupidity. Very few remaining who could actually fix anything.

Biohell became toxic to talent.