Layoffs in December

Not yet, but Bob has a new plan coming soon! I don’t want to spoil it (because I know you’re all waiting with bated breath). I’ll give you a quick preview: it involves paying Russian hookers to pee on top competitors’ execs then publishing photos. He’ll outline more on Workplace shortly…stay tuned!
The renal team will become the anal team

A grand UK tradition is identifying the Turkeys to behead. We are picking you now and will respect the American tradition of killing the Turkeys in the third week of November. Never did understand why so many American sales people walk around saying “gobble gobble”.

Did anyone’s manager or anyone give them good insight into who and what are being restructured?

They likely don't know themselves and are just as nervous as you are.

This applies whether it's a true restructuring like 2020 or performance based firings like 2018. In either case certainly DSM's and I believe Regional Managers also were kept out of the loop.

They likely don't know themselves and are just as nervous as you are.

This applies whether it's a true restructuring like 2020 or performance based firings like 2018. In either case certainly DSM's and I believe Regional Managers also were kept out of the loop.
So maybe they won't cut people in 2021. Maybe they like even numbered years.