Layoffs are coming in 2 weeks. Nobody seems to realize?

I was laid off. I got threatened with a PIP, and went on disability. You probably think I faked my illness but when you have anxiety thinking about work and your crappy lazy Counterparts that’s out to for you loves to fish for gossip to turn against you, then I knew I was going officially crazy. You can’t function and be the same person. Not to mention I had a full blown mental breakdown the day of my sporadic and frequent manager ride along, I had to call my doctor. Oh HR is not your friend. They work for Pfizer and don’t care about you as long as they’re not breaking the law. Don’t expect them to leave messages on your voicemail or emails. Any form of documentation is limited to make you look like an ass. I called the ombudsman and an attorney. Life outside Pfizer is chipper and cuter. Notice how most seasoned reps look like crap? You don’t want to be categorized by Jenny Craig dropouts.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if history is our guide, Pfizer doesn't usually "announce" layoffs the third week of December. They DO lay off around the holidays, but it's usually announced earlier and take place starting in January. If they do actually announce a layoff around Christmas it will be a new low.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if history is our guide, Pfizer doesn't usually "announce" layoffs the third week of December. They DO lay off around the holidays, but it's usually announced earlier and take place starting in January. If they do actually announce a layoff around Christmas it will be a new low.

No layoffs. My manager, who is in the know, says maybe the bottom 5%, who are half way out the door anyway.
Focus and sell what’s in your bag. Pfizer will take care of those who perform satisfactorily.
Happy Holidays everyone! It’s going to be a great 2019!
Previous RIF’s placement had nothing to do with sales.

Exact Science does not have a layoff coming. Pfizer does! Pfizer does not own Cologuard. The sales force that will be selling Cologuard is the company that owns the product.