• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Lay-off Info Post Here

I'm hearing some really good and tenured employees are getting let go. Awful day.

Well, the experienced are the ones making more coin. So, they are the target. This is always about saving your way to excess profit for the tops pigs. And I do mean P I G S. Guess Jesus Christ died for nothin' I suppose. Cause the greed is massive at the top of the slop pit from AZ to Sanofi.

Do you think most DMs call the ones cut or the ones saved first?
Also, can anyone verify the FedEx app notification of a delivery coming from HR?

Every rep will get a call letting them know if they have been retained or displaced but the order is totally up to the manager.

Looks like the Fed Ex notice is a bad sign - I have one and I have been displaced.

My stats: I have been with AZ since 2005, Exec Resp PSS in Texas.

I’m some areas they have cut all the Diabetes DSMs and kept the Respiratory DSMs and other areas it’s the opposite.

But it does sound like Diabetes reps are getting hit harder than Respiratory. I think the 3-4 person teams could have made them more vulnerable.

Do you think most DMs call the ones cut or the ones saved first?
Also, can anyone verify the FedEx app notification of a delivery coming from HR?

Every rep will get a call letting them know if they have been retained or displaced but the order is totally up to the manager.

Looks like the Fed Ex notice is a bad sign - I have one and I have been displaced.

I’m some areas they have cut all the Diabetes DSMs and kept the Respiratory DSMs and other areas it’s the opposite.

But it does sound like Diabetes reps are getting hit harder than Respiratory. I think the 3-4 person teams could have made them more vulnerable.

Very tenured diabetes rep here, now displaced. Anyone know if AZ severance is still the same....2 weeks per year of service, or have they lowered that threshold too, to pour a little more salt into the wound?

Well, the experienced are the ones making more coin. So, they are the target. This is always about saving your way to excess profit for the tops pigs. And I do mean P I G S. Guess Jesus Christ died for nothin' I suppose. Cause the greed is massive at the top of the slop pit from AZ to Sanofi.

Our whole team was tenured. I am shocked because a couple of tenured reps that were kept (who honestly cannot sell...always shy away when asked to detail because they can’t form a coherent sentence] vs. those who are well-rounded. Amazing. I would love to know what the criteria was based on.

AZ, Rhudd and Mina literally lied to the Respiratory team for the last two years. What happened to Respiratory becoming a respiratory/immunology speciality salesforce? How do you let a computer generate who gets promoted to a speciality position and not promote the qualified candidate for the job?

At this point all the respiratory/diabetes reps that still have a job, congratulations and good luck! You need to start polishing your resumes over the holidays and start looking for a new job. Your time is clicking and about to be up with good ole AZ. This merger makes no since for a company leading towards a biopharma sales to combine two therapeutic divisions.

Our whole team was tenured. I am shocked because a couple of tenured reps that were kept (who honestly cannot sell...always shy away when asked to detail because they can’t form a coherent sentence] vs. those who are well-rounded. Amazing. I would love to know what the criteria was based on.

No wonder you were let go. Who cares about a fucking role play. Those tenured reps have something called “relationships.” Jeez, you’re a dumbass.

I am a manager and so would I. We had NO input or idea this shit was coming....NONE.