Kyle Tattle & Associates

I remember working with him on the global Bridion team. The day he left the positivity and performance shot up. Very confusing what we use to promote people here, seems as though you wreak havoc and get rewarded? Oh and he is super scared of female power

One gone and more to go. Sack the lot.
People in AP, do us Americans a favour and complain to office of ethics and HR and Rob and Frank and anyone u can think of to stop these people take positions in US and continue to post here too!

Many presentations I noticed he barely checks slides we worked so hard for. Instead he spends his moments texting other people and not giving attention to us. Very disrespectful. Sure will leave Japan soon I know as performance and targets are not met. Jannie was exponential better to Kyle and implement and care so much he listened and learns and make inclusion big but Kyle cannot care
We see his posting on link in and none mean real things at all

Switzerland say NO to Kyle Tattle. Call HR and just say to them to share what he was in trouble for here. Who did such a failure go to asia for oncology president job and then Japan job? WOW this organization is really foolish
Be careful all women in asia

Associates?
Dorthe (deleted)
Noora (worst HR lead the region ever knows)
Isabel (magical mistress)
Anyone not Asian!!!

I have worked for MSD asia for 10 years and can say Jessica was a million fold more accessible and productive then Noora. noora does not know anyone in this region and has not done anything to help development. Very useless along with her team in the Region. Our country HR lead tells us most the other HR country lead feel she is selfish and only looks for photo opportunities on LinkedIn. We have STEM in the region like all other region and that is it. She is so proud of this but in truth I have no help from HR when looking for talent, developing new or old hires, managing any issues. Believe it or not HR don’t even know how many people work in the region. I wonder if her approach will change with a new president ?

I have worked for MSD asia for 10 years and can say Jessica was a million fold more accessible and productive then Noora. noora does not know anyone in this region and has not done anything to help development. Very useless along with her team in the Region. Our country HR lead tells us most the other HR country lead feel she is selfish and only looks for photo opportunities on LinkedIn. We have STEM in the region like all other region and that is it. She is so proud of this but in truth I have no help from HR when looking for talent, developing new or old hires, managing any issues. Believe it or not HR don’t even know how many people work in the region. I wonder if her approach will change with a new president ?

YES Noora will change approach. She will now suck up to David not Dorthe. Political idiot with a fish pout
David - suggest you reinstate the Voice survey in AP and get the truth on this woman

It’s time we have a Japanese national heading business here and an Asian or an Australian heading AP region. Enough of white European or an American ruling us. Reminds me of colonial days and power still rests with them.

It’s time we have a Japanese national heading business here and an Asian or an Australian heading AP region. Enough of white European or an American ruling us. Reminds me of colonial days and power still rests with them.

I have to agree on Japan. David Peacock coming back to Asia is a nice thing in my humble opinion. He can rectify the errors of Dorthe and her incompetent team but will need to start with a good hard look at his new team and existing Managing Directors

yes Dorthe is finally gone but we have Noora who is positivity toxic for us all. Definition of poor HR and these types give HR their universal image of toilet!!! Some of the managing directors are archaic Merck guys that have used friends to get into these jobs. Local talent in these MD roles please. Vincent is a good example as he is really embracing us. Some poor example in the larger countries I have to say. Dorthes favourites left to rule the stupid locals

summary is we need to have fresh HR here now please. Bring Jessica back or replace noora with a Durian. It will smell better and sure more productive

Let’s please please please get all these old, white, failure out of Asia!

I also like David Peacock but you can not share to me that we don’t have talent here already? Why not develop local talent?
Dorthe, Yves, Heather, Kevin Peter, Kyle, Jennifer Cox, George, Shilpa all represent foreigners with no intention of local insight or our culture.
Micheal Jean is the nicest one from the foreigner team. They help useless people that failed and have poor performance like George? Fail in Taiwan and kill business reward with MD post. Can someone explain please? Anyone from management? FD in Korea causes sexual attack and they send him to organon? No one explain this method at all here. Nora can you help please? What Kevin do in Thailand? And now he gets Korea? The friends get loved I see and the real workers lose
I am beginning to hate this company

George Stylianou?? Anyone please share me how he is MD? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Noora Can you share?? What he did in Taiwan? He was laughed at totally and even the Access people had to lead the business. He is just a poor talker no brains. Stay sales manager please. This company is funny.

George Stylianou?? Anyone please share me how he is MD? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Noora Can you share?? What he did in Taiwan? He was laughed at totally and even the Access people had to lead the business. He is just a poor talker no brains. Stay sales manager please. This company is funny.

I am glad someone brought this guys name up. He is an absolutely useless character known to parrot George Merck’s and other senior leaders quote, no clue on marketing, condescending towards all non white asians and thrives.
Sack him with the rest of the gang. Noora is a joke played by msd on its employees.

I will leave very soon

many friends have found work outside after receiving non stop pressure from Julia and Dorthe with no assistance or support

we deserve better

“Be Well”?? Then I will leave

Myself and Kyle were colleagues in US global teams and I know him well. Dismal excuse of a human. But he works the corporate room well so he is doing something right. I know why there may be so much hostility but yall need to except this is the corporate world . Arpa will tease out the truth shortly and his hate for real women will once again be exposed