Chris Kyle

Protecting your own, who were aggressors against Iraq. Heroic, really.

My only problem is there isn't enough Chris Kyle's. You on the other hand, are a dime a dozen, easily forgotten and probably not worth fighting for.

They need a lot more snipers. They're not killing enough of them fast enough for my taste.

Isn't bitching about FoxNews or climate change or some sort of racial crisis keeping your feelings at bay you left-wing weenies?

Seriously, go away and talk about purses, doilies or spray tans.

Isn't bitching about FoxNews or climate change or some sort of racial crisis keeping your feelings at bay you left-wing weenies?

Seriously, go away and talk about purses, doilies or spray tans.

You keep thinking trickle down economics works for the middle class and going to war in a foreign country is a solution to all our problems little Fox News cult member with tough talk.

The only difference between a coward and sniper is the sniper has a gun. By the way, we did not win in Nam as you call it.

Michael Moore trolls the Merck CP boards. Who knew? Cancels free speech rally trip to Denmark, citing " scheduling conflicts." Doubles personal security with ex-navy seals. Decides to write sequel to "Pineapple Express" with Seth Rogan, but both are too stoned to find pen, play " Call of Duty" instead.
In other news: separatists mass on the Ukraine boarder prior to the ceasefire but President Obama cannot be reached, his phone tied up in selfie binge.

You keep thinking trickle down economics works for the middle class and going to war in a foreign country is a solution to all our problems little Fox News cult member with tough talk.

2016:Hillary Clinton elected President. Paraphrasing her husbands words declares " The era of big government is over. We will now have the era of bigger, biggest government. Don't ever let anyone tell you, you know, that corporations create jobs." Gov. Percent of GDP exceeds 75%.
Dems. Propose bill that would allow the confiscation of all IRA's and 401k's as the party struggles to recuse collapsing social security and Medicare. Unemployment creeps up to 15% as more corporations flee to Switzerland. To escape higher tax rates and regulations.Merck merges with Novartis. Office supply company declares bankruptcy after US government fails to pay for 10,000 " reset buttons" that Hillary Clinton sent to every country in the world.
ISIL lobbies UN for state recognition. UN sect. John Kerry hesitates over concerns of " human rights" violations, sends an diplomatic team headed by James Taylor to Jihadist City ( formerly Bagdad) to investigate. Iran detonates Atomic bomb in Cyprus, Mediterranean closed to shipping indefinitely. European Union president Vladimir Putin replaces the URO with the Rubel.
Barrack Obama fails in third attempt to qualify for the senior PGA.

LOL! Well we see how trickle down wealth transfer has made food stamp nation now haven't we? Actually I like beer, football and hot women. Guess I'm a conservative?

LOL! Well we see how trickle down wealth transfer has made food stamp nation now haven't we? Actually I like beer, football and hot women. Guess I'm a conservative?

There has been no wealth transfer unless you mean the wealthiest Americans are getting wealthier and the middle class is gettjng smaller with salaries declining. Just remember 61% of welfare recipients are white so I guess you better take your Fox News talking points to your neighboring trailer parks you alcoholic, violent, wife beater.

There has been no wealth transfer unless you mean the wealthiest Americans are getting wealthier and the middle class is gettjng smaller with salaries declining. Just remember 61% of welfare recipients are white so I guess you better take your Fox News talking points to your neighboring trailer parks you alcoholic, violent, wife beater.

Clint Eastwood thanks you for the overwhelming box office ticket revenues that have transferred to the hands of himself and Chris Kyles' widow.

Rightfully so. Like MLK said - vote with your pocketbook.