karuna deal

We think you peaked in high school and continue to attempt full beer can crushes on your forehead. Why else would you think “butt hurt ass clown” would insult anyone above the age of 17? I bet that was the same thought process that led to you getting a job delivering lunches with no upward mobility. You wear a name tag like a mall food court employee.

Absolutely, I wear my name tag proudly while being a glorified door dasher, making over $200k a year you narcissistic simp

Good luck on the launch. The drug looks good but the dosing will be a challenge. Coverage in states with good public aid will be fine but if you are in a state with public aid requiring multiple failures, it’s going to be really hard.

Good luck on the launch. The drug looks good but the dosing will be a challenge. Coverage in states with good public aid will be fine but if you are in a state with public aid requiring multiple failures, it’s going to be really hard.
Well that sounds pretty much like any drug in Pharma. Nothing new with those challenges.

Well that sounds pretty much like any drug in Pharma. Nothing new with those challenges.

Every other brand in the space is once daily. Many schizophrenia patients cannot even handle that which is why the LAIs are so prevalent. In schizophrenia, State Medicaid calls the shots. If you are in Tennessee or Michigan approval will be easy with no PA. States like Illinois and Washington still require multiple generic failures. And Vraylar is bidding up to get PDL single step PA status in those restricted states. If that happens, patients will have to fail a series of generics and then Vraylar before they can get another brand. The challenges will vary depending on where you are. Still a great drug based on the data. I hope the launch is a success. Patients need better options.

All depends on the salary. That will ultimately determine if the job is worth the risk.

I was told by the recruiter the top pay band was $162,000. That can’t be right. If it is, there is no way I’d take the risk to leave my current company to join Karuna pre PDUFA. Too much risk for very little upside.