Interviewing with Esperion with cardiology background

Has there been any discussion about field force expansion later this year now that the label has been updated and managed care contracts are being signed? I’m looking to make a move, but I wanna make sure I land with the company that’s in a good growth position.

We’re still trying to digest the last expansion, but things are really starting to pick up with prescriptions. We are actively filling empty positions which is more than you can say for a lot of Pharma companies right now. Fortunately, we’re not doing any overlap, we’re still pretty lean and mean. I think with better capital structure we probably would be expanding, the prospect of being bought is a bit of a concern, that is something that’s talked about quite a bit.

We’re still trying to digest the last expansion, but things are really starting to pick up with prescriptions. We are actively filling empty positions which is more than you can say for a lot of Pharma companies right now. Fortunately, we’re not doing any overlap, we’re still pretty lean and mean. I think with better capital structure we probably would be expanding, the prospect of being bought is a bit of concern, that is something that’s talked about quite a bit.

Dude I’d probably wait a while to see how things shake out. There’s a lot of talk about us being bought out and nobody knows what that would mean for legacy ESPR, Certainly a great cadre of reps here but no guess what Novartis, Merck, Pfizer, DS would do. They all have their own ideas and people.