Idorsia contract

2 territories in my area dissolved and given to remaining reps with no increase in pay..told the amount they make in bonus from scripts is the increase..:( it’s like hunger the games...May the Odds be in your favor ! lol

2 territories in my area dissolved and given to remaining reps with no increase in pay..told the amount they make in bonus from scripts is the increase..:( it’s like hunger the games...May the Odds be in your favor ! lol

Oh my goodness. Just when you think things couldn’t be any more asinine. Over 15 years in pharma and truthfully have never seen or unfortunately experienced anything like this. But, over 400 reps are living this out. Whoever said at the “launch” meeting, “we’re building the airplane while it’s flying”. Couldn’t be more correct on how this launch has been. Hopefully other pharma companies will think really seriously before utilizing “Insaneous”.

Me and a few others just quit. I never thought I would be forced to do this. I'm upset, but they are playing dirty by threatening Syneos careers, warning letters, and possible PIP's. Yet, hardly anyone is doing well. This drug is a bust and I hope it all goes south for them.

Tomorrow is my day!!!!!! I’m resigning from this complete joke of a contract. It’s not going to get better folks. Get out when you can.

Good for you! Did you get another job? Me and some others quit without jobs lined up. It blows! But can't do it anymore with them threatening to fire after only a few months launching.

This is just getting more and more comical. Sally had said on a call once that after riding out with some of the top reps in the nation, she saw that they each had 1 or 2 docs that were writing a ton. She urged us to get just "one doctor" like that. That type of doctor was probably going to write big no matter what their rep did. It's all in luck. Yet, they just keep throwing money at those few top reps who are probably laughing all the way to the bank! While about half of us are about to be fired. Then the middle people are worried if they are going to survive this. It's just unreal. They are doing nothing to help the middle and bottom. Then they just keep the top 10% who are lucky and make them work for their money and give them very large territories since they are so "good" compared to the rest!

No one is getting "money thrown @ them" on this contract.

What bunch of hypocritical BS this is! I saw this on Idorsia website when I went to view the job openings.

We are building Idorsia with a long-term focus, and we run the company in a responsible and sustainable way."

Mathieu Simon, Chairman of the Board

This job is unacceptable and below my expectations...which is why I will start my new job next Friday. What a complete clown show. The ship is listing and I wish all of you the best. What a mess.