Idorsia contract

People. This is the absolute worst contract we could have been placed on. Shame on syneos for not stepping up to Idorsia. None of us would have ever taken this position then knowing what we know now. The turnover has been astronomical. People in the northeast are leaving by the handfuls. There is a territory in my region who has had two managers leave and they are currently without a manager again. It is an absolute disaster shit show here. I have two more interviews this week and I’m hoping I can get the hell out of this mess soon.

People. This is the absolute worst contract we could have been placed on. Shame on syneos for not stepping up to Idorsia. None of us would have ever taken this position then knowing what we know now. The turnover has been astronomical. People in the northeast are leaving by the handfuls. There is a territory in my region who has had two managers leave and they are currently without a manager again. It is an absolute disaster shit show here. I have two more interviews this week and I’m hoping I can get the hell out of this mess soon.

Couldn’t agree more. Hope your interviews go well.

I honestly would not have mind them laying a bunch of us off due to the fact that the drug is not doing anywhere near where they predicted, which quite honestly if we could somehow sneak into the playbook of the Director of sales was the plan all along as you don’t need 500 reps launching a drug anymore.
But to put great sales reps on plans because of their failed launch from any level you wanna look at it is absolutely disgraceful. And the fact that we can’t ever apply for another shit hole contract at Syneos is infuriating. And for you folks that do end up remaining good luck….They will probably be two rounds of layoffs one in the fall and one after New Year’s and Mark my word

Jan 15 An extra 1000 for the top people who are already winning everything good for them! the rest of us get warning letters and excessive ride alongs ..:(

At the rate employees are leaving and territory's are being collapsed I wonder when the managers will start getting the warning letters because teams are to small? Only a matter of time!

This is just getting more and more comical. Sally had said on a call once that after riding out with some of the top reps in the nation, she saw that they each had 1 or 2 docs that were writing a ton. She urged us to get just "one doctor" like that. That type of doctor was probably going to write big no matter what their rep did. It's all in luck. Yet, they just keep throwing money at those few top reps who are probably laughing all the way to the bank! While about half of us are about to be fired. Then the middle people are worried if they are going to survive this. It's just unreal. They are doing nothing to help the middle and bottom. Then they just keep the top 10% who are lucky and make them work for their money and give them very large territories since they are so "good" compared to the rest!