Idorsia contract

Final T2 numbers will be released next week. August 31 was a Wednesday. August 26 wasn’t the end of the month.

National average nbrx is 28 week ending Aug 26.

You can go back to sleep now. We’ll wake you when you need the reminder to log your car mileage. Spoiler - It’s always the first of the month.

Have about 20 scripts from blood sweat and tears carrying every single script thru to vitacare..if national average is 35 then our whole district will get letters and be gone. Is this what they want? This truly is just a startup that churns and burns reps not a company trying to establish itself.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the people that got the warning letter very soon. Will they be fired, or was Idorsia just trying to put fear in them to get more scripts?

Worst contract ever!! I dread every single day here. And yes, im looking...but in a small market with underwhelming opportunities, its taking a while. Best of luck to everyone that feels this ridiculous pressure.

Worst contract ever!! I dread every single day here. And yes, im looking...but in a small market with underwhelming opportunities, its taking a while. Best of luck to everyone that feels this ridiculous pressure.
Stop your crying. This pressure is what a real sales job feels like, pharmaceutical rep. Perform or you’re fired. Loser!

Best of luck to you! I am in the same spot. I am looking, but not much in my city right now. I have never heard of a drug launch only giving a few months. It wasn't even an entire trimester before people got warning letters! I want out.

1st time checking the board since launch. I'm shocked at the last 5 pages of reading. I couldn't read any more. 100% of them are pure hell. I am sorry for each of you. I find myself in the Top 15 in the country and its nothing like what I've read for me or anyone on my team. No warning letters, no micromanagement, our team enjoys each other, no turnover, big bonuses. Easy. One lunch a day and a couple calls. Not to throw it in yalls faces. Just saying it's not like that everywhere.

To those making 20 scripts or less - not sure what the excuse is. The funds are there to conduct daily lunches. Access is more difficult but not impossible. Going retail is a bust - you gotta use VitaCare. I mean get a doc to write it for you and refill - there is 4 RX's right there. Not sure how so many are doing so poorly. But, my heart goes out to all those affected. I haven't had a call yet where a targeted account doesn't have 50% of their insomnia patients complaining of current treatment regimens? I've found the conversations easy, the product and the MOA easy to differentiate, and will hang on with my 8-12 weekly RXs.

I wish all of you better days ahead.

1st time checking the board since launch. I'm shocked at the last 5 pages of reading. I couldn't read any more. 100% of them are pure hell. I am sorry for each of you. I find myself in the Top 15 in the country and its nothing like what I've read for me or anyone on my team. No warning letters, no micromanagement, our team enjoys each other, no turnover, big bonuses. Easy. One lunch a day and a couple calls. Not to throw it in yalls faces. Just saying it's not like that everywhere.

To those making 20 scripts or less - not sure what the excuse is. The funds are there to conduct daily lunches. Access is more difficult but not impossible. Going retail is a bust - you gotta use VitaCare. I mean get a doc to write it for you and refill - there is 4 RX's right there. Not sure how so many are doing so poorly. But, my heart goes out to all those affected. I haven't had a call yet where a targeted account doesn't have 50% of their insomnia patients complaining of current treatment regimens? I've found the conversations easy, the product and the MOA easy to differentiate, and will hang on with my 8-12 weekly RXs.

I wish all of you better days ahead.

You are either very lucky or have a great territory. But I promise you that this is not the norm of what's going on here, and it isn't due to the reps. We are all doing many lunches, have lots of successful experience, use Vitacare, etc etc. But for many reasons that YOU are apparently not experiencing, it's not happening for about half (or more) of us. My team is full of top notch people. No one is getting the type of numbers you are quoting. In fact, a few are at zero to 5 scripts after working immensely hard.

You are either very lucky or have a great territory. But I promise you that this is not the norm of what's going on here, and it isn't due to the reps. We are all doing many lunches, have lots of successful experience, use Vitacare, etc etc. But for many reasons that YOU are apparently not experiencing, it's not happening for about half (or more) of us. My team is full of top notch people. No one is getting the type of numbers you are quoting. In fact, a few are at zero to 5 scripts after working immensely hard.

My post wasn't to shame anyone. It's normal for my team. The lowest performers are in the top 40%. I can't wrap my head around the 'why'... That's all. I'm not judging. My team is entirely made up of rockstars. We all sing "different genre's" - one way isn't the only way to get business. We all have our own style. But all of us are seeing results. 0 to 5 is hard to imagine. Get a script yourself and refill it. There is 4 TRx right there...

Dunno. Our district's collective experience with this has been fan fucking tastic. Not busting your balls at all. Switch it up - do something different. All the best. My you and your team get some of this sauce we got going on. For real.