Idorsia contract

Or a going to work problem or side hustle issue. We all do it.

a lot of us don’t have enough true potential for the message to resonate. And once I removed all the retired, deceased providers and those who don’t even darken the door of my territory… the potential isn’t there. So I leave 6:45 am and get back after 5, meals every day, perfect conversations, but tell me again I’m not working hard enough or how it’s my fault I’m under the national average.

a lot of us don’t have enough true potential for the message to resonate. And once I removed all the retired, deceased providers and those who don’t even darken the door of my territory… the potential isn’t there. So I leave 6:45 am and get back after 5, meals every day, perfect conversations, but tell me again I’m not working hard enough or how it’s my fault I’m under the national average.
Ummm, you didn't sell more than other people, that's why.

Exactly... And letters which impact their ability to work on other Syneos projects.

So much for Idorsia saying they're trying to do things different and not be like big pharma. They're literally following the current big pharma handbook of forcing reps out after only a quarter despite reps in many parts of the country dealing with limited access, many psych still working from home due to Covid-19 and some large IHSs requiring prescribers to write mostly generic. On top of this Idorsia wants to also destroy the chances of many reps to get other opportunities in Syneos by saying its a violation to not meet the unrealistic expectation of 133 scripts for the trimester?

Good luck replacing all the reps and managers that are looking to get out ASAP. Everyone now knows to avoid this Idorsia contract except if you're working in the Southeast, the only place in the country where access and insurance coverage isn't a problem no matter what product you're selling. Idorsia literally had two failed DORA launches to learn from and they're still managing to screw this up. Good luck Southeast, Taye Diggs and Lindsey Vonn. Don't forget to turn the lights out on your way out. QUVIVIQ, putting patients and pharma careers to rest. Sad.

So much for Idorsia saying they're trying to do things different and not be like big pharma. They're literally following the current big pharma handbook of forcing reps out after only a quarter despite reps in many parts of the country dealing with limited access, many psych still working from home due to Covid-19 and some large IHSs requiring prescribers to write mostly generic. On top of this Idorsia wants to also destroy the chances of many reps to get other opportunities in Syneos by saying its a violation to not meet the unrealistic expectation of 133 scripts for the trimester?

Good luck replacing all the reps and managers that are looking to get out ASAP. Everyone now knows to avoid this Idorsia contract except if you're working in the Southeast, the only place in the country where access and insurance coverage isn't a problem no matter what product you're selling. Idorsia literally had two failed DORA launches to learn from and they're still managing to screw this up. Good luck Southeast, Taye Diggs and Lindsey Vonn. Don't forget to turn the lights out on your way out. QUVIVIQ, putting patients and pharma careers to rest. Sad.

This is spot on TRUTH. Amen to everything you said here. Good luck to everyone trying to get out of this joke of a contract. It truly is the worst.

On top of this Idorsia wants to also destroy the chances of many reps to get other opportunities in Syneos by saying its a violation to not meet the unrealistic expectation of 133 scripts for the trimester?

Well they have come off the 133 expectation… Now they are expecting people to be at the national average by end of August (something like 18 scripts). But it is still a totally unrealistic expectation. As you point out there are huge writers in the southeast. These dozen or so writers are raising the average to a number that probably half of the reps are so far below it would be impossible to catch up. The real question is what is the median? … But no one will answer that. As one person pointed out their near-top performing district has only three reps above national average. So How does sending the 6 others on that team a threatening and career sabotaging letter make sense?

Access is a problem everywhere for multiple reasons.

This is my 3rd Syneos contract. Trust me- this is all Syneos. My last contract- 3 months into launch-we had no set numerical goal at all. They gave the bottom person in each district 30 days to hit a very unrealistic goal. They also kept changing the comp plan. I’m pretty sure - when we sign the comp plan- it says that Syneos reserves the right to change it at any time. I wouldn’t waste your time on a lawyer.

5 and under. Sounds like upper management has set in stone to get rid of these reps and move to the next group. Don't be foolish thinking you work your way out of this letter, start looking now.

Looking! But I think we have until end of Nov or early Dec since they need us working to get scripts for T3. Or else, they would have just cut us now.

Looking! But I think we have until end of Nov or early Dec since they need us working to get scripts for T3. Or else, they would have just cut us now.

0-5 Rx now on warning letters, 6 to 10 Rx should be looking now. My letter states meet or exceed national average. There is no way to meet national average unless people above national average stop getting Rx, which is not going to happen.

Then give a letter to everyone who is not at the national average, which I am guessing is about 70% of the reps. Why just 0-5? My whole team is under the national average, yet just a few of us deserve this letter?! The quota was 133. Clearly, if the national average is around 18 compared to 133, then there is a problem with the product/company/access/how they told us to sell/Vitacare. It's not the reps.

This is my 3rd Syneos contract. Trust me- this is all Syneos. My last contract- 3 months into launch-we had no set numerical goal at all. They gave the bottom person in each district 30 days to hit a very unrealistic goal. They also kept changing the comp plan. I’m pretty sure - when we sign the comp plan- it says that Syneos reserves the right to change it at any time. I wouldn’t waste your time on a lawyer.

Firing a lot of experienced reps that have had previous success is not a good advertisement for Syneos. I'm sure the Idorsia/Syneos folks that thought it was a good idea to hire over 400 reps and thought a 133 RXs rep goal w/ a 3rd to market, me too DORA in an access challenged environment will get promoted.