Idorsia contract

This is a collaboration between Syneos and Idorsia. They both know exactly what they are doing.

This is my 3rd syneos contract. This warning letter after 3 months of launch is 100% Idorsia with syneos bring used as the enforcer. Syneos isn't always great but never putting out warning letters without client's approval.

I am wondering the same. I think this is the big question on people's minds who were put on a PIP, or fear they are about to. Especially if you have performed well for Syneos before. Are they really going to not take us back after just one bad performance of 12 weeks?! I don't think this is Syneos anyway. I think it's Idorsia doing this. I have been on a few other Syneos contracts and half the B.S. that has happened on this contract has never happened before. I would also think that if Idorsia wants to ruin people's abilities to have future employment with Syneos, or make it harder with other companies, then a law suit would be waiting to happen to show we were not given big enough territories for opportunity. The quota was 133. I don't know how lawful it is to change it to national average and put people on a PIP when they never even told us there was a change in quota to be considered "performing." Aren't we supposed to be told this in an IC or whatever? I don't even know what goal I am supposed to reaching, honestly.

Did you get actual confirmation that if put on a plan, you can never work for Syneos again? I thought about contacting HR to find out. Are we allowed to quit and go after other contracts? Syneos has got to know this is a bad contract. I can't imagine they would want to lose hundreds of good reps from their hiring pool and data base.

I got confirmation today. If you are given a pip from the contract you are on you won’t be eligible for another syneos contract. I too have thought that contacting an employment attorney might be a smart move. This contract is truly the worst in the industry. I have been with syneos on other contracts and they are bound by the client but nothing has ever been this bad. Idorsia tells them when to shit people. Get out if you can. This has been the worst 7 months of my career.

I got confirmation today. If you are given a pip from the contract you are on you won’t be eligible for another syneos contract. I too have thought that contacting an employment attorney might be a smart move. This contract is truly the worst in the industry. I have been with syneos on other contracts and they are bound by the client but nothing has ever been this bad. Idorsia tells them when to shit people. Get out if you can. This has been the worst 7 months of my career.
Employment attorney? Okay, fairytale rep.

Do we even know if this was a true PIP that they sent out? It was a warning letter, which might not even be a PIP or Plan.

It's one thing to say "Sorry, but with so few scripts we simply don't need a rep in your territory, so you're contract is ending..." But to tear people down bit-by-bit w/ a futile PIP - and ruin their future prospects for employment w/ Syneos in the process - is utterly soul-less.

Moreover, disqualifying 200 reps from future projects may hurt Syneos's hurting ability to staff future contracts b/c the number of people wanting to be Pharma reps is plummeting...

Gee, I wonder why?

..The average, which is pretty pathetic, is artificially high because it is being lifted by a handful of outlier territories that have huge numbers.

..No one will say what the median is - the number of scripts of which half of the reps are above and have are below. ..This would be very interesting to know.

My hunch is that the median script count is around 6 or 7. ...Pretty poor.

..The average, which is pretty pathetic, is artificially high because it is being lifted by a handful of outlier territories that have huge numbers.

..No one will say what the median is - the number of scripts of which half of the reps are above and have are below. ..This would be very interesting to know.

My hunch is that the median script count is around 6 or 7. ...Pretty poor.

There is a lot deceptive things going on with idorsia. If you can change how comp plan is ranked/paid at week 10 then place people on warning letters week 11 or 12 that is cut throat as they come.

Do we even know if this was a true PIP that they sent out? It was a warning letter, which might not even be a PIP or Plan.

My "Warning Letter" has specific criteria I have to achieve and which is impossible with high Medicaid in my area in the near future. So call it a PIP, Plan, or Warning Letter it is a way to get rid of me and others.

My "Warning Letter" has specific criteria I have to achieve and which is impossible with high Medicaid in my area in the near future. So call it a PIP, Plan, or Warning Letter it is a way to get rid of me and others.

It's awful. But is it something that Syneos would take seriously enough to ban people from interviewing for their contracts again? It might not be an official PIP. Just a warning.

Are you below it? Might explain the PIP or letter. There is a difference.

Below the average?? Considering the average is being raised by a handful of huge writers, the vast majority of remaining reps are probably below the average. ..On our team of 9 we have just TWO who are at/above the national average and we are still #3 in our Area.

Every rep from every territory that needs to be closed should be given a sincere apology and a heartfelt "good luck going forward." Some sort of severance pkg would be nice, but that almost never happens these days.

Instead, they'll leave w/ a failed PIP, a back-ball from Syneos, and blemish on their resume for having held a rep job for just 6-7 mos. Nice. Take a bow Syneos.

And the great irony is that Quviviq is a good med.