Idorsia contract

Below the average?? Considering the average is being raised by a handful of huge writers, the vast majority of remaining reps are probably below the average. ..On our team of 9 we have just TWO who are at/above the national average and we are still #3 in our Area.

Every rep from every territory that needs to be closed should be given a sincere apology and a heartfelt "good luck going forward." Some sort of severance pkg would be nice, but that almost never happens these days.

Instead, they'll leave w/ a failed PIP, a back-ball from Syneos, and blemish on their resume for having held a rep job for just 6-7 mos. Nice. Take a bow Syneos.

And the great irony is that Quviviq is a good med.

I can't agree with this enough. They need to close territories now and spread out the providers who are writing. Then those remaining reps can grow that business.

Why ruin careers over this? Obviously there are too many reps and not enough business. Why punish people?

Bankpas you are a rude person. In forming my opinion of you, I took the time to read your past comments. Many of your posts revela deep seated biases that are particularly troubling if you are , in fact, a member of executive leadership. The origin of the word bankpas is interesting to me.

"Als je green zin hebt, daar is het gat van de deur"

Best to all through this time.

Translation fail!!! But funny, clearly a polyglot!

71 pages of bullshit already filled, champagne at 100! Always the same “anonymous” people complaining here (must be the underperformers). Idorsia is stating that they are happy with what the SSR’s are doing every day. I am convinced that this anonymous board is being used by 7 unhappy, chicken workers who do not dare to address any issue directly with Patty Torr! (I bet they do not even know who Patty is :) Numbers coming from Idorsia state that Q is already selling better than Dayvigo, how about that! Belsomra will be overtaken in the coming months.

“But no, Q is the 3rd Dora on the market” reread all my posts, Q will win the market because it is an outstanding product.

in the next weeks DTC will kick off. Although I am not a big fan of influencing the consumer directly, I am convinced, like the so called experienced SSR’s on this board, what this will mean. If not, let me give you a small tip. All the HCP’s, that you have been visiting, will now be forced to prescribe Q, because the patient is imposing for a prescription. Stay in close contact with your HCP’s as scripts will start to increase significantly in the coming months.

Looking forward to another constructive feedback!

Bankpas you are a rude person. In forming my opinion of you, I took the time to read your past comments. Many of your posts revela deep seated biases that are particularly troubling if you are , in fact, a member of executive leadership. The origin of the word bankpas is interesting to me.

"Als je green zin hebt, daar is het gat van de deur"

Best to all through this time.

Translation fail!!! But funny, clearly a polyglot!

71 pages of bullshit already filled, champagne at 100! Always the same “anonymous” people complaining here (must be the underperformers). Idorsia is stating that they are happy with what the SSR’s are doing every day. I am convinced that this anonymous board is being used by 7 unhappy, chicken workers who do not dare to address any issue directly with Patty Torr! (I bet they do not even know who Patty is :) Numbers coming from Idorsia state that Q is already selling better than Dayvigo, how about that! Belsomra will be overtaken in the coming months.

“But no, Q is the 3rd Dora on the market” reread all my posts, Q will win the market because it is an outstanding product.

in the next weeks DTC will kick off. Although I am not a big fan of influencing the consumer directly, I am convinced, like the so called experienced SSR’s on this board, what this will mean. If not, let me give you a small tip. All the HCP’s, that you have been visiting, will now be forced to prescribe Q, because the patient is imposing for a prescription. Stay in close contact with your HCP’s as scripts will start to increase significantly in the coming months.

Looking forward to another constructive feedback!
I got confirmation today. If you are given a pip from the contract you are on you won’t be eligible for another syneos contract. I too have thought that contacting an employment attorney might be a smart move. This contract is truly the worst in the industry. I have been with syneos on other contracts and they are bound by the client but nothing has ever been this bad. Idorsia tells them when to shit people. Get out if you can. This has been the worst 7 months of my career.

I got confirmation today. If you are given a pip from the contract you are on you won’t be eligible for another syneos contract. I too have thought that contacting an employment attorney might be a smart move. This contract is truly the worst in the industry. I have been with syneos on other contracts and they are bound by the client but nothing has ever been this bad. Idorsia tells them when to shit people. Get out if you can. This has been the worst 7 months of my career.
Better caul Saul!!!!

I don't know who you are, Bankpas. But my guess high up in leadership where you have no clue what's going on in the real world of sales people. It's not just a few people. It seems many people were put on plans last week, which could possibly cause them to never be able to interview with Syneos again. It's also tough interviewing direct with a PIP and no good current numbers to show. It seems someone or someone(s) plural are mad that the numbers are not as expected and out to ruin lives and careers.

My entire team is upset and talks to each other weekly about this. A lot of people formed friendships at the interviews, Boston, from being on other contracts together, etc. You don't think reps on this contract talk across the country? It's not going well, period. Maybe for a few. But not for the majority.

When is the next phase of PIP's being handed out, huh? That's seriously how Idorsia wants to lead by fear? We don't even know what the numbers are nationally as they won't share them. So, how can you say it's going well? If it was going well, no one would be on a plan. I don't blame the many people I have heard contacting lawyers for advice. If you don't think this negativity will trickle down to doctors as well, you are disillusioned.

in the next weeks DTC will kick off... ...All the HCP’s, that you have been visiting, will now be forced to prescribe Q, because the patient is imposing for a prescription. Stay in close contact with your HCP’s as scripts will start to increase significantly in the coming months.

Hmm... Okay. ..So then why would Idorsia decide to stir up so much anxiety and panic w/ performance letters? Three people on my team got them and two more avoided getting them by just one script. ..And they likely will get them after the end of this month.

Can anyone confirm for certain that receiving these letters disqualifies you from future Syneos projects? ..If so, that is madness. Heartless, actually.

Hmm... Okay. ..So then why would Idorsia decide to stir up so much anxiety and panic w/ performance letters? Three people on my team got them and two more avoided getting them by just one script. ..And they likely will get them after the end of this month.

Can anyone confirm for certain that receiving these letters disqualifies you from future Syneos projects? ..If so, that is madness. Heartless, actually.

I know some people on my team who are trying to get in touch with HR to find out. I bet HR is being inundated with this question right now.

Do you know the next date they are sending out warning letters and what number they are "picking" on next round? I am doing okay right now but still worried as I am guessing most are. No one is safe unless you are one of the few who is lucky with high scripts. I'm guessing roughly half is in danger which are a lot of lives being affected.

I know some people who would rather quit at this point to protect themselves, which is just sad.

What number of rx warranted a warning letter? zero to what ?

I would hope someone would tell you 0 rx is not acceptable in a sales job. How long should a company pay you until you contribute?

It is not sales, it is pharma, which a marketing job. See our providers 2 plus times a week, be sure to say the core message on every call, bring them their favorite snack to get more time etc...

I would hope someone would tell you 0 rx is not acceptable in a sales job. How long should a company pay you until you contribute?

I would agree with that if this was a well established company with years of territories doing well, then suddenly the new rep sells nothing.

My issue is that I don't think that 12 weeks in can they confidently say it is all these reps fault, most who have documented success for a decade or two. Then put them on a plan.

I think they need to investigate first if there is a Vitacare problem, territories too small, etc before blaming reps and possibly banning them from Syneos.

I would agree with that if this was a well established company with years of territories doing well, then suddenly the new rep sells nothing.

My issue is that I don't think that 12 weeks in can they confidently say it is all these reps fault, most who have documented success for a decade or two. Then put them on a plan.

I think they need to investigate first if there is a Vitacare problem, territories too small, etc before blaming reps and possibly banning them from Syneos.
Or a going to work problem or side hustle issue. We all do it.