Idorsia contract

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL WEARING SCRUBS ? There are people in my district still wearing scrubs out in the field. Do they realize how unprofessional and they ridiculous they look? Covid is over. Resume the part. You look like a complete idiot As a primary care rep wearing scrubs into your accounts. Is syneos allowing this across the board or is it just the dumb asses in my region?

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL WEARING SCRUBS ? There are people in my district still wearing scrubs out in the field. Do they realize how unprofessional and they ridiculous they look? Covid is over. Resume the part. You look like a complete idiot As a primary care rep wearing scrubs into your accounts. Is syneos allowing this across the board or is it just the dumb asses in my region?

Plenty of companies are still in scrubs or golf shirts or business casual. Who cares??? Its one contract product...in a generic market, what the hell do you think you are selling??

I’ve been wearing scrubs to visit your mom for years. She loves my unprofessional look. Go fcuk urself

I’ve never heard of anyone on my team wearing scrubs. I don’t own any. Dress like a professional people!

I’ve never heard of anyone on my team wearing scrubs. I don’t own any. Dress like a professional people!

Some reps call on hospital accts. where scrubs are required. ...Offices know this so figure that's the reason when they see reps dressed this way. Plus, when patients see someone in the waiting room wearing scrubs, they don't really pay them any mind. ..Not always the case when they see someone dressed in a suit/ tie, etc.. I think that's a bigger mistake.

I don't thinks any scripts were ever gained or lost over scrubs.

Some reps call on hospital accts. where scrubs are required. ...Offices know this so figure that's the reason when they see reps dressed this way. Plus, when patients see someone in the waiting room wearing scrubs, they don't really pay them any mind. ..Not always the case when they see someone dressed in a suit/ tie, etc.. I think that's a bigger mistake.

I don't thinks any scripts were ever gained or lost over scrubs.

Completely disagree with this. We don’t have anyone wearing scrubs in our district. Our manager doesn’t allow it. It makes you look like an idiot. Hospital accounts? Why would a hospital require reps to wear scrubs? It’s highly unprofessional.

Completely disagree with this. We don’t have anyone wearing scrubs in our district. Our manager doesn’t allow it. It makes you look like an idiot. Hospital accounts? Why would a hospital require reps to wear scrubs? It’s highly unprofessional.

Agree. There is not a single hospital in my territory or in our entire district that requires scrubs for the type of work we do. Now of course if you are a rep who is in the OR with docs or another type of procedure that requires a sterile environment, of course, but otherwise absolutely not.

Agree. There is not a single hospital in my territory or in our entire district that requires scrubs for the type of work we do. Now of course if you are a rep who is in the OR with docs or another type of procedure that requires a sterile environment, of course, but otherwise absolutely not.

Who the fuck cares what somebody else wears!

Was thinking there is an official attire policy with this contract. Definitely no scrubs but business attire for ladies and for men either a shirt/tie no jacket or jacket/no tie.
Maybe it’s manager specific?
There are definitely Syneos reps that wear scrubs, maybe on different contracts.
Anyone know the rear factual dress code for this contract??

Was thinking there is an official attire policy with this contract. Definitely no scrubs but business attire for ladies and for men either a shirt/tie no jacket or jacket/no tie.
There are definitely Syneos reps that wear scrubs, maybe on different contracts.

Don't worry the unemployment line does not have a dress code.

Yes there is a dress code here. No scrubs but apparently some managers are allowing it? Why ? I have no idea. Makes no sense.

Lay me off now! Everyone is having to lie about access… put me out of my misery.. worst medical sales job in my 20 years.. total flop from jennifer anniston, vitacare , to the tiny territories.. explains why they went contract route, they knew this had the potential for being train wreck..

Lay me off now! Everyone is having to lie about access… put me out of my misery.. worst medical sales job in my 20 years.. total flop from jennifer anniston, vitacare , to the tiny territories.. explains why they went contract route, they knew this had the potential for being train wreck..
Typical stupid rep comment. Just resign, dumbass.