Idorsia contract

Hey, contract sales can be brutal. Perform or be cut. Sorry ladies, this ain’t big comfy big pharma. Not everyone gets a trophy

you’re a sexist ass. It’s one thing if people aren’t doing HCP spends or hosting dinner programs, but if you’re doing lunches consistently, consistent calls, hosting programs… it comes down to someone messed up when it came to creating so many territories. Some just aren’t viable even though they have talented hard-working reps.

Yes, quit before you get on a pip, you will have warning ahead of being on a pip. But, I personally will not make myself ineligible for a position at syneos and will quit before im on a pip.

Idorsia scientists took 14 years and studied 25,000 compounds before they decided on QUVIVIQ. Idorsia and Syneos management gave many of their 400 plus reps less than 4 months from the QUVIVIQ launch 2 types of letters threatening termination if they don't sell more QUVIVIQ. Seriously???!!!

So less than 5 scripts on the board

After you spent 3 months in the field business planning (being paid and given bonus)

Then 4 months in the field after the product was launched

And the medication is free. Literally doesn’t cost the patient a dime.

Then yes, you should be given a warning and probably consider getting out of sales all together

No one cares what you did years ago if you cannot produce in 2022. Who moved my cheese!

Idorsia scientists took 14 years and studied 25,000 compounds before they decided on QUVIVIQ. Idorsia and Syneos management gave many of their 400 plus reps less than 4 months from the QUVIVIQ launch 2 types of letters threatening termination if they don't sell more QUVIVIQ. Seriously???!!!

What 2 type of letters???

what are they saying

After you spent 3 months in the field business planning (being paid and given bonus)

Then yes, you should be given a warning and probably consider getting out of sales all together

No one cares what you did years ago if you cannot produce in 2022. Who moved my cheese!

Idorsia overhired. The AI was not real world. Many of these territories are not viable. That is a fact yet Idorsia is blaming the reps. Wrong.

Idorsia way overhired. The AI was not accurate for the real world. Many territories are not viable. A territory that is not viable doesn't mean someone is a bad sales person.

Idorsia way overhired. The AI was not accurate for the real world. Many territories are not viable. A territory that is not viable doesn't mean someone is a bad sales person.
A non-viable territory can still generate RXs with a rep that can sell. It's ok if you don't like closing hard and finding opportunities. There are companies that will pay you for that.

A non-viable territory can still generate RXs with a rep that can sell. It's ok if you don't like closing hard and finding opportunities. There are companies that will pay you for that.

so you’re saying half the sales force doesn’t know how to find opportunities and close? 170ish reps many who have been closing for years and very successful in other roles THAT REQUIRED CLOSING? Got it.

Funny person here! You are the ultimate salesperson but yet you are at a contract company with the lowest base in a so called specialty position and mediocre bonus plan. You must be surpassing the 133rx originally set. Start calling you Blake in Glengarry Glen Ross.

Funny person here! You are the ultimate salesperson but yet you are at a contract company with the lowest base in a so called specialty position and mediocre bonus plan. You must be surpassing the 133rx originally set. Start calling you Blake in Glengarry Glen Ross.
Apparently you are as well since you are posting. Great self assessment.

Apparently you are as well since you are posting. Great self assessment.

I wouldn't be at this shitty company if I was the ultimate closer like you apparently are. I am not the one downing other peoples closing ability. So maybe you should look in the mirror and ask why am I at this dead end contract at idorsia, Mr. Closer!

Yes amongst contracts this is prob lowest base salary imaginable and they know it’s not anywhere close to a specialty job other than the misleading title. There were aplenty of good successful reps who, through no fault of their own, accepted this low base because of downsizing elsewhere. It’s deflating when many reps were in a great 6 figure base and felt the need to accept this (at the time). This is an entry level paying primary care position sprinkled with a few psychs. Nothing more. But 400plus reps are stuck until something better comes along.

Yes amongst contracts this is prob lowest base salary imaginable and they know it’s not anywhere close to a specialty job other than the misleading title. There were aplenty of good successful reps who, through no fault of their own, accepted this low base because of downsizing elsewhere. It’s deflating when many reps were in a great 6 figure base and felt the need to accept this (at the time). This is an entry level paying primary care position sprinkled with a few psychs. Nothing more. But 400plus reps are stuck until something better comes along.
That's because you all are "prob" fake reps. Clown!

Yes! This contract is paying us lower than any other “specialty” contract out there. We are being hosed people! This is not a specialty position and we all know it. This is a bullshit contract that we all thought was going to be great. It has sucked from day one and 72 pages worth of people are trying to get the hell out of here. Warning letters going to half of the sales force. We all know that the people getting these “warnings” are getting canned. Syneos and Idorsia are cowards. They are promoting bulling from the top down. This is the worst contract out there. Get out as soon as you can.

Some DMs have sent their teams the full national rankings. I haven't seen it, but heard at least 23 had zero scripts!! National average shouldn't include the top few blowing it out, thats skewing the average for everyone. Regardless of my numbers, why would I stay here? I have teammates struggling by no fault of their own, im constantly micromanaged, constantly having to book speaker programs, but have no money to print decent invites, its laughable. This contract has an awful base pay, crappy leave behind marketing pieces that I can't even reorder on my own, inconsistent messaging from Idorsia and Syneos, too many overpaid celebrities and too little lunch and learn money. I could go on. This is the worst syneos contract ever!!!