Idorsia contract

We were told on our district this morning that nobody is “safe”. They are looking at our call metrics, script volume, number of programs , number of lunches etc on a weekly basis. I am looking for something asap. This has been way too much stress for way too little pay. We have had two people from our district leave.
Sounds like a really motivating district manager… yikes where do they get these clowns.

This contract is all smoke and mirrors. They have no intention on bringing any of us aboard. They have some agreement with Janssen. Look at the robust pipeline they speak about Aprocitentan* is already going to Janssen, Clazosentan will be a truly specialty drug, Lucerastat did not meet the end points, and the rest are years down the road. And yes 12 weeks in I was given a warning letter.

Yes. This is correct about Janssen. They have No intention of “rolling” us over. As far as the warning letter goes it’s not surprising. We have a few in our district that are being watched and micromanaged. Its unfortunate because they are great reps. It’s all in the luck of what kind of territory you have. If you have a high Medicaid territory you are screwed.

Yes. This is correct about Janssen. They have No intention of “rolling” us over. As far as the warning letter goes it’s not surprising. We have a few in our district that are being watched and micromanaged. Its unfortunate because they are great reps. It’s all in the luck of what kind of territory you have. If you have a high Medicaid territory you are screwed.

Funny, I thought nobody wanted to onboard with Idorsia :) because it is such a horrible company LOL…I am sure that Syneos has a lots of other exciting opportunities…

Pivlaz is not with J&J in the US and does will be launched by Idorsia (if approval) somewhere in 2024. Aprocitentan is partnered with J&J. I believe that Lucerastat is not of the table yet. The VP of Idorsia Japan stated that they want to file this drug beginning of 2023.

People with 0 scripts to targets got a warning letters today with next steps told by management . 10 and under will be next at the end of the quarter that’s why such a push to grow . As if things weren’t already horrible here ..rediculous!

If this is true, Idorisa needs to go ahead & cut territories now & start realigning.

If this is true, Idorisa needs to go ahead & cut territories now & start realigning.

I agree. I don't think this is a situation of bad reps. Most would probably prefer a layoff rather than be put on a plan that blemishes their record. The company needs to take some ownership as well for what's going wrong. Give the reps some dignity and just do a lay off then and condense territories.

I agree. I don't think this is a situation of bad reps. Most would probably prefer a layoff rather than be put on a plan that blemishes their record. The company needs to take some ownership as well for what's going wrong. Give the reps some dignity and just do a lay off then and condense territories.
The layoff will come before EOY, for now they are applying maximum pressure to eek out every script possible. It’ll be down to 300 reps by January.

250 reps would be my guess.

they created far too many territories based on generic volume that aren’t viable. Unless the commercials really move the needle or we have some great Medicare coverage coming, I would rather they make cuts soon because constantly being put down is not helping the situation. If there are people who aren’t needed let those people go on to find roles that treat them with respect and dignity.

Yea we heard that they are already weeding through the people who are not performing. They already have a “list” of those who will be the first to go. Managers were told two months ago to start digging in documenting poor performance. This place sucks and they don’t care how they treat people. If you are not bringing in scripts you need to be looking before they start the cuts.

Yea we heard that they are already weeding through the people who are not performing. They already have a “list” of those who will be the first to go. Managers were told two months ago to start digging in documenting poor performance. This place sucks and they don’t care how they treat people. If you are not bringing in scripts you need to be looking before they start the cuts.

If Idorsia is beginning to put people on warning letters 90 days into a launch that has to a record.

If they already know who they are cutting, why not just do it now?

Congratulations to our Idorsia US Marketing Team for being selected as a finalist for the 2022 #PM360Trailblazers! Nominated for Marketing Team of the Year, the team has been recognized for their impactful marketing initiatives to increase awareness and education of #insomnia. To read more about the finalists, visit The PM360 Trailblazer Awards 2022 Finalists | PM360

Keep the best, shed the rest!!!!

Bankpas you are a rude person. In forming my opinion of you, I took the time to read your past comments. Many of your posts revela deep seated biases that are particularly troubling if you are , in fact, a member of executive leadership. The origin of the word bankpas is interesting to me.

"Als je green zin hebt, daar is het gat van de deur"

Best to all through this time.

Keep the best, shed the rest!!!!

Wow.. what a callous thing to say.

That is NOT what this will accomplish. Instead, they will be shedding excellent reps who were hired into terrible territories. AND those left behind will looking for the exit because they'll feel like they work for a company that has a terrible strategy and a hair-trigger. AND they'll find it harder to backfill b/c Idorsia/Syneos will have a terrible rep.