Idorsia contract

The 0-5 script people seem to be on the hot seat and they are being told it is unacceptable, getting weekly rides.alongs and checkin ins. It was insinuated that the performance has to significantly increase and they are not happy with the performance and something has to urgently change.

Yes. I’m the OG. Our entire district is struggling. Nobody has over 5 scripts and I guess that’s why we are being looked at with a fine tooth comb. Our manager told us that we are being looked at by upper management.

People with 0 scripts to targets got a warning letters today with next steps told by management . 10 and under will be next at the end of the quarter that’s why such a push to grow . As if things weren’t already horrible here ..rediculous!

People with 0 scripts to targets got a warning letters today with next steps told by management . 10 and under will be next at the end of the quarter that’s why such a push to grow . As if things weren’t already horrible here ..rediculous!

3 months into launch people being put on plans. Has to be a record time for a launch being put on plan or their plan from the start.

Is this even true? A few people on my team have 0 and said nothing about a warning letter.

People w/ 0-10 scripts being put on plans just 12 weeks in? Unbelievable. They can't possibly think they hired that many bad reps. They hired too many reps and launched with a bad "target only" strategy.

So do they let go of the reps and close the territories? Would be horrible to hire new reps into the same hopeless situations. ..And the DSM and RSM should be equally worried. If they significantly cut the rep population they won't need all these DSMs, or even RSMs.