Idorsia contract

I invite all the critics here to listen to the IDORSIA conference call with specific data on Quviviq…The CCO came last week to the US, he has followed up in person ( so which one of you had him in your car?:) on some doctors prescribing Quviviq and the feedback from doctors was good. The CCO stated that Idorsia is very pleased with the performance of the SSR’s! So why all this complaining, they are satisfied with the way things are going RIGHT NOW; For sure Vitacare has shown some problems, they recognize this, but everything is solved now. Dayvigo already passed, Belsomra in just a couple of week or months.
The main issue is Covid, because HCP’s need to focus on Covid and not giving enough direct attention to other chronic diseases. A lot of doctors see patients not in person, which doesn’t help.

When the DTC will start end of August and people will be pushing for Quviviq directly via their doctor and the numbers will go through the roof. By that time Quviviq will already be the best prescribed compared with Dayvigo and Belsomra (after 5 months launched on the market)

Oh sure, you can give another crappy comment on this (probably Belsomra SSR’s on this blog) but let’s see what will happen once Quviviq is on every television screen as of September..Sciprts are going to be flying around, keep in close contact with your doctors. It will be a good joke for those who left in the early days…future will tell.

And do not forget, focus on the 50mg dose, because that is the “thank you for helping me with my chronic sleep disorder” doses.

And now back with the complaining and fake 3rd Dora on the market BELLONI.

Giving my notice today and I couldn’t be more excited. This horrible place has sucked the life out of me and so many others. For all of my colleagues who have not been able to leave yet keep looking. Getting out of this situation will be so freeing. I promise you. Not sure who to place the blame on syneos or idorsia or both. This has been a disaster from day one. I wish someone would listen to everything that has been communicated on this board and make big changes, however it’s apparent that isn’t going to happen. This contract is doomed.

Good for you. Hopefully you’ll be somewhere that is more rewarding for sure! Some took drastic salary cuts to come here due to layoffs, etc. Imagine that $ loss year over year vs being somewhere that rewards for tenure and experience. No guarantees that anyone except Sr leadership will ever “move over”. I’d bet this contract pays less than most.

Giving my notice today and I couldn’t be more excited. This horrible place has sucked the life out of me and so many others. For all of my colleagues who have not been able to leave yet keep looking. Getting out of this situation will be so freeing. I promise you. Not sure who to place the blame on syneos or idorsia or both. This has been a disaster from day one. I wish someone would listen to everything that has been communicated on this board and make big changes, however it’s apparent that isn’t going to happen. This contract is doomed.

I am so happy for you, congratulations! I am in agreement with all of your comments. I am hopeful I will be able to leave soon as well. I think the only positive for me regarding this experience is that it has convinced me to leave this industry once and for all. If I find something before they get rid of me, that would be great, If not, so be it. I wish all of you success in moving on if that's what you seek.

Videos on closing and other aspects of being a primary care rep sent to managers! Brilliant!

Yep, they are treating us like children who have no experience selling. Don't they realize we have a ton of ride alongs and the managers would see it live if there is a problem? It's only going to drive more reps to quit on top of barely anyone making commission. The marketing dept is making things worse with these types of assignments that waste time, along with too many programs that doctors don't want.

Yep, they are treating us like children who have no experience selling. Don't they realize we have a ton of ride alongs and the managers would see it live if there is a problem? It's only going to drive more reps to quit on top of barely anyone making commission. The marketing dept is making things worse with these types of assignments that waste time, along with too many programs that doctors don't want.

Ah yes, field rides... Yet another way pharma management further hurts access. The last two offices that shut out reps on my previous rep job did so b/c of obnoxious mgrs. ..So why not just ban mgrs and allow reps?? B/c reps don't listen and continue to try to bring mgrs into the last handful of acts that will see them.

One manager in California left. Get your facts straight moron!

Before you start calling people morons, why don’t you do some DD. The Syneos website has 3 California manager positions open as of Aug 4. Boy, you must feel like a total dipshit. The same way you look in front of your HCP. Another clown who thinks you know everything. BELOW ARE THE FACTS:

District Manager
Updated: August 4, 2022
Job ID: 144493-JOBREQ-49712-en-us

Overview

You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.

There's one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for this District Manager role with Syneos Health.

Responsibilities

Reporting to the Syneos Health National Business Director (NBD) with close collaboration to the Idorsia Area Sales Director (ASD)

District Manager
Job ID: 144495-JOBREQ-49716-en-us

Overview

There's one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for this District Manager role with Syneos Health.

Responsibilities

Reporting to the Syneos Health National Business Director (NBD) with close collaboration to the Idorsia Area Sales Director (ASD)

District Manager
Job ID: 144494-JOBREQ-49714-en-us

Overview

Responsibilities

Before you start calling people morons, why don’t you do some DD. The Syneos website has 3 California manager positions open as of Aug 4. Boy, you must feel like a total dipshit. The same way you look in front of your HCP. Another clown who thinks you know everything. BELOW ARE THE FACTS:

District Manager
Job ID: 144493-JOBREQ-49712-en-us

Overview

Responsibilities

District Manager
Job ID: 144495-JOBREQ-49716-en-us

Overview

Responsibilities

District Manager
Job ID: 144494-JOBREQ-49714-en-us

Overview

Responsibilities

The San Francisco Manager is still with Idorsia, so they must be hiring more managers.