Idorsia contract

I have seven scripts showing up in PowerBI; however I know for certain 13 have been written (all through vitacare) and at least 9 patients have their medication. ..So not only does our sales tracking system take forever to load/manipulate, it's totally inaccurate.

On a positive note, my three docs report that nearly all of the patients like the medication. ..And the docs said they found it easier to get their patients on it then the other DORA's. One doc said he had written 4-5 dayvigo scripts without a single one getting pulled through b/c of outrageous cost.

so while there is much to complain about (eg., micro-managing/ target-only strategy), the medication IS helping patients. So keep it real, people.

I have seven scripts showing up in PowerBI; however I know for certain 13 have been written (all through vitacare) and at least 9 patients have their medication. ..So not only does our sales tracking system take forever to load/manipulate, it's totally inaccurate.

On a positive note, my three docs report that nearly all of the patients like the medication. ..And the docs said they found it easier to get their patients on it then the other DORA's. One doc said he had written 4-5 dayvigo scripts without a single one getting pulled through b/c of outrageous cost.

so while there is much to complain about (eg., micro-managing/ target-only strategy), the medication IS helping patients. So keep it real, people.

Reread my earlier post…been trying to tell this for months…but oh no this Bankpas guy/girl is a fake insider…
PEOPLE, this Shit works…Syneos clearly NOT. I have been writing to Syneos to adress all this, and they could even care to write back to me…so who is responsible for this shitshow? It is all Syneos to blame…I am convinced that they have set up a program with Idorsia, WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE :) IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS, to come up with this stupid incentive bonus program and Idorsia fell for it as they really need to start making money. They will spent almost 1 billion in 2022 and not earning a lot these days.

That is way I believe that Patti Thor should be addressed to and ask here how this shitshow can be turned into a healthy and ambitious program.

Mark my words, Q is not the 3rd Dora on the market. Whoever states this is not a SSR, but a troll. The product will sell eventually well and worldwide. I hope Idorsia will learn from this as they are partnering with Syneos also for the EU/UK region.

Reread my earlier post…been trying to tell this for months…but oh no this Bankpas guy/girl is a fake insider…
PEOPLE, this Shit works…Syneos clearly NOT. I have been writing to Syneos to adress all this, and they could even care to write back to me…so who is responsible for this shitshow? It is all Syneos to blame…I am convinced that they have set up a program with Idorsia, WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE :) IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS, to come up with this stupid incentive bonus program and Idorsia fell for it as they really need to start making money. They will spent almost 1 billion in 2022 and not earning a lot these days.

That is way I believe that Patti Thor should be addressed to and ask here how this shitshow can be turned into a healthy and ambitious program.

Mark my words, Q is not the 3rd Dora on the market. Whoever states this is not a SSR, but a troll. The product will sell eventually well and worldwide. I hope Idorsia will learn from this as they are partnering with Syneos also for the EU/UK region.

Here we go again, Bankpas. The first mistake Idorsia made was going to bed with Syneos. They have effed up this contract royally. I will agree with you on that. As far as this being a huge success, it’s never going to happen with vitacare and syneos. It’s a complete circus here and we all know it. Reps are losing hope and not really even working hard anymore. It’s an impossible goal to reach. Why even try because we know it’s unrealistic ! People are continuing to leave but again, syneos doesn’t give a shit. They just keep replacing with new people who have no clue what they have gotten themselves into until they start on day one. We know you are not a rep Bankpas and we appreciate you going to bat for us with syneos but this ain’t going to change. This place is a disaster.

Here we go again, Bankpas. The first mistake Idorsia made was going to bed with Syneos. They have effed up this contract royally. I will agree with you on that. As far as this being a huge success, it’s never going to happen with vitacare and syneos. It’s a complete circus here and we all know it. Reps are losing hope and not really even working hard anymore. It’s an impossible goal to reach. Why even try because we know it’s unrealistic ! People are continuing to leave but again, syneos doesn’t give a shit. They just keep replacing with new people who have no clue what they have gotten themselves into until they start on day one. We know you are not a rep Bankpas and we appreciate you going to bat for us with syneos but this ain’t going to change. This place is a disaster.

Agree
Idorsia please get rid of Syneous and keep these SSR!!
Make us direct reps! Pay us . Reps want to sell this with right support.. micromanaging is not the answer
Pay us on dirt
Right to call on the right targets
Launch this product the right way!!
$25 for office supplies a month
$75 internet
Can go on and on

Agree
Idorsia please get rid of Syneous and keep these SSR!!
Make us direct reps! Pay us . Reps want to sell this with right support.. micromanaging is not the answer
Pay us on dirt
$25 for office supplies a month
$75 internet
Can go on and on

that’s the contract Idorsia signed. The micromanaging isn’t coming from Syneos. It’s coming from Idorsia _ get your head out of the sand. I worked on 3 previous syneos/Inventiv contracts and nothing compared to the atrocious management here.

..Reps want to sell this with right support.. micromanaging is not the answer
Pay us on dirt

I've had 2 PAs who attended a breakfast w/ targets WRITE!! ..But I get nothing for it. Absolutely stupid idea to pay us only on targets.

Whoever came up with this idea needs to explain why.

I've had 2 PAs who attended a breakfast w/ targets WRITE!! ..But I get nothing for it. Absolutely stupid idea to pay us only on targets.

Whoever came up with this idea needs to explain why.

Same. I am getting more scripts from non writers who are at my lunches than targets. But I still worked those scripts and it was due to me that they wrote.

Same. I am getting more scripts from non writers who are at my lunches than targets. But I still worked those scripts and it was due to me that they wrote.
It’s extremely unfair that we are not paid bonus on non-targets. The comp plan is unobtainable. Reps will not stay here when they can work somewhere else for a higher base, an obtainable IC plan & less micromanagement.

Get ready for even more micromanaging with a new "coaching" tool in Acto being rolled out Fri..how bout they look in the mirror instead of blaming us for their inept decisions! 2 quit in our district more to come meaning more field rides for those left ..:(

Get ready for even more micromanaging with a new "coaching" tool in Acto being rolled out Fri..how bout they look in the mirror instead of blaming us for their inept decisions! 2 quit in our district more to come meaning more field rides for those left ..:(

whats the new Acto tool about? I guess Petey needs to justify his job. How about training on us real life situations in the field? Training here is abysmal. Management is pathetic. Maybe Von and Diggs saves us

How do you know if you are being “watched” here
I’m new to this industry and I’m struggling with scripts, only 2
Everything I do is wrong

They will start pulling your Veeva calls from a report the managers run. If you have only 2 NBRX, you are already being looked at. Just do your job and sell the benefits of Q to your HCPs. Be as positive as you can.

They are already looking. We have SF here in the East and my manager told us he is pulling reports on those who have low script volume. DO NOT trust this guy. He comes across as mr. Nice guy but he is the biggest micromanager I’ve ever had the pleasure of working for. He is pushing people out left and right. So many people have quit in his area. I would be gone already but still in final stages of interviewing with another company. We were told that he is looking at lunches/breakfasts , call stamping , time of first and last calls etc. I’m telling you, this place is TOXIC. Get out if you can.

They are already looking. We have SF here in the East and my manager told us he is pulling reports on those who have low script volume. DO NOT trust this guy. He comes across as mr. Nice guy but he is the biggest micromanager I’ve ever had the pleasure of working for. He is pushing people out left and right. So many people have quit in his area. I would be gone already but still in final stages of interviewing with another company. We were told that he is looking at lunches/breakfasts , call stamping , time of first and last calls etc. I’m telling you, this place is TOXIC. Get out if you can.

I agree with you 1000%. SF is very toxic and very micromanaging. Many have left and many more will leave. And he wonders why his area is in the bottom!! People don’t work for people like SF.