Idorsia contract

Well, that’s pretty much on you, no? You’re making damn near six figures, we’d expect maybe a little effort on your part?? There are no bad drugs, just bad sales reps.

this is absurd. Of course there are bad drugs, and drugs that aren’t worth the time and effort of a PA. (For the record I do think Q is worth the effort.) There are people on my team with zero scripts. Don’t let this jerk shame you, the whole country is struggling except for a few regions.

this is absurd. Of course there are bad drugs, and drugs that aren’t worth the time and effort of a PA. (For the record I do think Q is worth the effort.) There are people on my team with zero scripts. Don’t let this jerk shame you, the whole country is struggling except for a few regions.

Agreed. And before layoff's I'd think they'd first give up on this strange "target" strategy. People have 400+ prescribers in their geography. ..Let them find business wherever. Which is how other launches work.

Well, that’s pretty much on you, no? You’re making damn near six figures, we’d expect maybe a little effort on your part?? There are no bad drugs, just bad sales reps.

or perhaps they were set up to fail. Poor IC bonus designs are guiding reps towards failure and then you blame the reps. Call a spade a spade.

The longer we are here the worse it’ll be finding something else. Is this something thats actually going to bolster your resume?

Would you be eager in an interview to discuss this insomnia opportunity and what you’re currently doing/selling?

It’s difficult to reach down and find that sweet spot in order to have a passionate “sell” for this. Despite excellent sales aids, access dollars, etc. the excitement just isn’t there.

It’s hard to get behind this, on all counts. There’s got to be better times coming.

Don’t blame the reps!!!! This is the fault of the company. They brought all of us here with high expectations and have set us up for failure. It’s not going to get better people. It keeps getting worse. This is honestly the worst career move I ever made. I’ve had two leave from my district and I’m trying to leave as well.

or perhaps they were set up to fail. Poor IC bonus designs are guiding reps towards failure and then you blame the reps. Call a spade a spade.

It seems if reps are not getting pull through with Vitacare there’s about a 30% chance reps get credit if physicians go through local pharmacies due to reporting.

Has anyone else experienced this?

And now the scripted close. Gets worse every week.

..Just saw that. Totally ridiculous.

Again, they're suggesting the shortfall-to-objective is related to what reps are doing (or not) rather than a strategic problem.

Stop with this "Target" strategy (unprecedented for a launch!) and let reps find business anywhere they can in their territories!

Can we all agree that VC has been a complete abject failure?
“After some initial hiccups and growing pains”. Get out of here with that BS. what a disaster!
Will Scotty finally have to answer for his complete lack of judgment and leadership?

To anyone who is considering filling one of the open positions here at syneos/Idorsia. RUN as fast as you can away from this mess. Do not even consider taking an open position. Look at the 61 pages of unhappy pissed off people who were completely bamboozled by this clown show. It’s awful. Wr are being micromanaged like nothing I’ve ever seen before. The goals are absolutely laughable and unattainable. You will not make a dime of bonus money with the way the IC is currently set up. The leadership here is CRAZY as hell and making our lives a living hell. People are leaving every day and they don’t give a rats ass! DO NOT take this job unless you are completely desperate. Please!

Totally agree with above post. Once people leave they’re not backfilling the position. I believe they are waiting for people to leave and then The gauntlet will be dropped!

Good luck to all!

To anyone who is considering filling one of the open positions here at syneos/Idorsia. RUN as fast as you can away from this mess. Do not even consider taking an open position. Look at the 61 pages of unhappy pissed off people who were completely bamboozled by this clown show. It’s awful. Wr are being micromanaged like nothing I’ve ever seen before. The goals are absolutely laughable and unattainable. You will not make a dime of bonus money with the way the IC is currently set up. The leadership here is CRAZY as hell and making our lives a living hell. People are leaving every day and they don’t give a rats ass! DO NOT take this job unless you are completely desperate. Please!

I agree. Stay away from here. It’s been a very negative experience since we started in January. People are leaving every day and they do not care. They want bodies that will come in and drink the “kool aid” during training only to realize what a mistake they have made. This place is truly the worst I’m sorry to say.