Idorsia contract

I agree. Stay away from here. It’s been a very negative experience since we started in January. People are leaving every day and they do not care. They want bodies that will come in and drink the “kool aid” during training only to realize what a mistake they have made. This place is truly the worst I’m sorry to say.

Of course, its inVentiv.......errrrrr Syneos way

It is like a natural selection process, all the complainers will leave, the good ones will stay and receive a full Idorsia contract…

Just keeps getting better and better here. What a complete joke working on this contract is. Two more people that I know of resigned. Not in my district but in a neighboring one. Good for them.

Im working another job while training for new company. Man it fells so much better knowing i can resign in a few weeks because its not worthdouble dipping with the current comp plan.

Giving my notice next Friday. Seriously cannot wait to get far away from here. I do feel for those who are stuck here. Keep looking because there are so many better opportunities out there. I think we all agree that this has been a complete screw up from the get go. What could have been a decent “launch” has turned into a utter disaster and disappointment. People leaving every day SHOULD tell this company something. Unfortunately they just don’t care. Layoffs are going to happen. They can’t continue to sustain lack of sales. Good luck to everyone.

Giving my notice next Friday. Seriously cannot wait to get far away from here. I do feel for those who are stuck here. Keep looking because there are so many better opportunities out there. I think we all agree that this has been a complete screw up from the get go. What could have been a decent “launch” has turned into a utter disaster and disappointment. People leaving every day SHOULD tell this company something. Unfortunately they just don’t care. Layoffs are going to happen. They can’t continue to sustain lack of sales. Good luck to everyone.
Launch failed because of people like you, only complaining and contributing nada!

The truth will be out there on the 26th of July, Idorsia will report on the first sales data of Quviviq in the US as wel as Pivlaz in Japan…let’s find out how big of a disaster the Q launch have been!!!!

Launch failed because of people like you, only complaining and contributing nada!

we have been doing every single thing the company has asked us to do. can’t blame the reps for this one. Over 400 people sharing the approved IVA and materials with our targets, every single weekday, for months now. If you’re looking to place blame, it doesn’t belong on the reps.

we have been doing every single thing the company has asked us to do. can’t blame the reps for this one. Over 400 people sharing the approved IVA and materials with our targets, every single weekday, for months now. If you’re looking to place blame, it doesn’t belong on the reps.

Agreed. This Bankpas person is clearly an investor or insider of some sort. Has no clue whatsoever what we have been battling since we began this ridiculous contract. The reps can’t be blamed for the failures of leadership. When very experienced reps can’t sell this drug that’s truly telling. What a complete EFF UP!

spot on. Poor IC design and strategy resulted in poor results… again.

Not to quibble, but I don't think IC plan has anything to do with it. Even if they paid $200/script, rather than $40, I'd still have the same number of scripts out if I'm confined to a list of targets selected by someone a thousand miles away from my territory.

Not to quibble, but I don't think IC plan has anything to do with it. Even if they paid $200/script, rather than $40, I'd still have the same number of scripts out if I'm confined to a list of targets selected by someone a thousand miles away from my territory.

Which is why the design should have taken into account the target list restrictions as well as rep effort that didn’t necessarily translate into script totals. Script quantity is one way of measuring success but if it doesn’t work for the program, you end up with unhappy reps and turnover. It was a lazy design applied with a boomer “If they sell, they get paid! If they don’t sell, they shouldn’t get paid!” mentality. As if it was that straightforward…