Idorsia contract

This should be a minimum 100-115k base salary for seasoned reps.
If that were the case many would probably stay around, albeit a little longer. Almost unheard of to start “specialty” roles so low. But we know this is mostly a primary care position.

My team is doing horrible. Anyone have a high number of scripts? It is frustrating that we can't see national numbers. Just wondering what people are getting around the nation. Anyone at zero?

There is a reason we cannot know “national” numbers. It would create panic amongst us lowly reps. We’d see the truth and there would be a mass exit.

It’s all to suppress the truth. They would be embarrassed if word got out.
Imagine, 450 reps x how many scripts we were all supposed to get in May?
What’s that add up to? Over 7,000 NBrX!!
We all know it’s nowhere near that. Maybe 1/10 , IF they are lucky.
Embarrassing.

I think tis board is being trolled by Belsomra and Dayvigo SSR’s!!! So it is only me and some fake “Anonymous” SSR Trolls…:)

Haha my English is poor…how many languages do you “Anonymous” speak (4 as I do?, don’t think so!)

Syneos recruiting in Europe…we will show you how things are done in Europe…first and only Dora to the market, it will sell like a rocket…and make some SSR feel so dumb.

Like one big stupid ex president used to say;: IT IS ALL FAKE NEWS. ROFL

I think tis board is being trolled by Belsomra and Dayvigo SSR’s!!! So it is only me and some fake “Anonymous” SSR Trolls…:)

Haha my English is poor…how many languages do you “Anonymous” speak (4 as I do?, don’t think so!)

Syneos recruiting in Europe…we will show you how things are done in Europe…first and only Dora to the market, it will sell like a rocket…and make some SSR feel so dumb.

Like one big stupid ex president used to say;: IT IS ALL FAKE NEWS. ROFL

If that were the case many would probably stay around, albeit a little longer. Almost unheard of to start “specialty” roles so low. But we know this is mostly a primary care position.

Maybe so, but you knowingly accepted your salary before coming on board. It is widely known that a lot came over because at the time, at least it was something. You might get your 115k in a non contract position working directly. But with contract, no telling how much of your base goes to Syneos for your “operating expenses” !

This is a "specialty" role in name only; 90% of the call plan is primary care. Considering all excessive micro managing this is really an entry-level pharma job. Nearly every rep I know is looking for something else. And it's a shame because the med is actually good. People who keep complaining that it's the third DORA to market have to explain why they took the job if they thought this was a problem.

Maybe so, but you knowingly accepted your salary before coming on board. It is widely known that a lot came over because at the time, at least it was something. You might get your 115k in a non contract position working directly. But with contract, no telling how much of your base goes to Syneos for your “operating expenses” !

True but what sucks is that on my team, some of seasoned reps are paid 83 while new ones are over 85 and some others at 90
I’m so bummed

As far as the salaries are concerned I think it depends where you live. I’m sure people on the West Coast are paid a little bit more to the cost of living..

I am curious are they going to replace someone in the vacant positions as people leave?

Good luck to all!